Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well it's really what we've all been waiting for. One game to truly prove who really is the best team in the state; Wando v. J.L. Mann. Two teams that I feel have really deserved to be in the state final. They've fought hard through the playoffs and have proven their dominance. Aow who takes home the silverware? My money is on Wando to win it 2-1. Goals from Carlin and Jablonski. Watson with the goal for Mann. I want predictions and who you think is gonna get the goals, this is gonna be a great match! Discuss...

Are you serious? To prove who is the best team in the state? if Mann wins, and they should, they will just be the best 4A team- they got throttled by Eastside, lost to Christ Church and tied St. Joes hardly the resume of the best team in the state. Wando lost to two other 4A teams and 1A BE- The only way to prove who is the best is to have a 4 team playoff among the teams in each division who win state

So I guess we'll never be able to prove who the best is. Sort of like college football

That would be correct - if we could we wouldnt have anything to write about

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Mann, but the only reason to worry about it is William Hosea's long history in the league.

I wonder if any coach has ever won in 2A, 3A and 4A.

The story this year is in 2A.

What coach can do that?

W
goal
goal
W
Lvrpul,

How are you coming to the conclusion that Mann is favored in this game?

M
bench
bench
M
Tell me how a team that has a +21 gd and 0 goals against in playoffs is not favored to win.

G
kick off
kick off
G
How is Mann being picked to win when Wando has yet to show any type of weakness in the playoffs...No way Mann is getting past Wando's defense. Greer is a terrific keeper and Rieflin has proven he is the best defender in the state.Wando wins 3-0, Hamilton scores two with Danna having the third.

V
bench
bench
V
With a big field, wando controls and dominates mann. Tisdale gets his second ring and carlin scores two more goals and wando wins it 2-0

corner kick
corner kick
Wando, no question.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Quote:

How is Mann being picked to win when Wando has yet to show any type of weakness in the playoffs...No way Mann is getting past Wando's defense. Greer is a terrific keeper and Rieflin has proven he is the best defender in the state.Wando wins 3-0, Hamilton scores two with Danna having the third.

And mann has shown weakness where?

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Reading the article Hurst posted from the Rock Hill Herald.....I recognized a lot of CESA Premier kids on the JL Mann team.

Lots of SCU Academy kids on Wando.

Should be a very good and spirited game.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

And mann has shown weakness where?

Mann has been scored on. Wando has not.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard