Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Quote:

One alternative is have team use 3 of their non-region games as pool play then use those results for a two weekend tournament format which would only count as one tournament. Who is game?

No pool play in my format.....straight knockout.

Could we have used our two region games against Fairfield Central that never materialized toward this cup tournament?

How about a two weekend Knockout Tournament. We could handle 32 teams and no one would have to forfeit/lose any regular season games. Max loss to a team would be 2 tournament games.

S
sandman Offline OP
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
slighly off topic but coach merriman of academic magnet got a letter to the editor in todays post & courier about the terrible team pictures posted after their losses. i remember at the time being uncomfortable with those also.
i was embarrassed for those girls. it was two large cringe worthy closeup photos of wando & AM girls pouting. as a parent i wouldn't have been happy with the choices p&c made.
coaches point was with all the great action shots that should have been instead, they went with a couple exploitive pics that didn't really tell the story of the two teams. i agree. & maybe a lesson for future finalists & coaches to perk it up after a great season.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard