Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
6/21/12

Academic Magnet’s Jonathan Glenn is Post and Courier’s boys soccer player of year
Philip Bowman, The Post and Courier

Jonathan Glenn, Academic Magnet

C
Goal
Goal
C
Well done Johnny!!

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
CESA 95 Premier Boys is represented by a cross section of High School players from around the State- Irmo, Bishop England, Riverside, Wando, J.L.Mann, Eastside, Christ Church, and St. Joes- they came together and did a tremendous job

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G

?????

whats that got to do with anything?

Brace
Brace
I can't tell you how proud I am of Jonathan and the rest of the players from my team who made the All-Lowcountry Team (Davis Michaelsen, Wyatt Ball, Brady Allardice and Mack Koewler)!! This was an awesome conclusion to a magical year!

These players took home some awesome awards, but all of them have said that the state title means the most b/c that was a team accomplishment. It is my honor to coach such great players and great young men!

Dr. Jason Hamil
Head Boys Soccer Coach
Academic Magnet High School
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

?????

Meant to post it as a new topic-my bad- but it does have to do with Boys Varsity Soccer since they all play and are argueably the best players at thier age in not only the State but also the Southeast and the majority have competed for and /or won SCHSL State Titles as freshman or sophmores in high school.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Quote:

Quote:

?????

Meant to post it as a new topic-my bad- but it does have to do with Boys Varsity Soccer since they all play and are argueably the best players at thier age in not only the State but also the Southeast and the majority have competed for and /or won SCHSL State Titles as freshman or sophmores in high school.

You forgot Pinewood Prep in your list. Just saying.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

?????

You forgot Pinewood Prep in your list. Just saying.

Sorry about that-you are correct

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
buried in this article is the single sentence naming Jason Hamil Coach of the Year.

Hopefully the PC can find the space to do a proper article on this because the coaching accomplishments are superb and worthly of a whole lot more the Bowman's one liner.

Link Copied to Clipboard