Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We ride down to blackville tonight.. and stay in a motel near the school..and play williston tommorrow morning? Hotel party tonight in blackville, errone come.. na but yo.. Someone post the scores when the game is over on here..peace.. GooodLuck this weekend lowerstate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dixie-2
Blackville Hilda-1

Congrats to my boys from Due West!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a great game. Hopefully this keeper issue is settled; lemme know who you think won, Goo... Congrats Dixie. Good luck with WEHS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We was fatigued today against williston.. Blackville was definetly a better team..We were fatigued,sick, or either hurt today.. Lost to williston 1-0..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackville is a much better team than williston. Good luck to both teams in the future. We enjoyed coming down to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the game, Dixie guys. My coach said that you guys looked MAD tired though. One midfielder and one forward can beat you if you're tired, though.Good luck for the rest of the season fellas. Hope to see you again next year. April 20th, Weedston...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to say good game to both Blackville and Dixie...I think the big difference was that we were just sharper on those days. Looking forward to the next BH game, and good luck, Dixie!

-WEHS playa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel that we play sloppy at least 130 min. out of 160 against blackville and williston, but those were some good games. Grapefruit tell the stat girl Niecy I said whats up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dang, we were tired and we lost, so we arent in the top 5 for that?! DANG! nOw williston is in the top 5..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, rankings aren't based on who was tired and all the other variables that are involved in soccer. Only on the wins and the loses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard