Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Great stats - but BC has NEVER EVER won a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP - The 2 lower state championships were simply the 1st loser - Upper State Champ is usually synonomous with State Champion.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
FYI - how many HS coaches with 300 + wins have never won a State Championship? Just one Guess who? Oh and Eastside has been 7 times and won 5.

A
Goal
Goal
A
LVRPUL--On your very best day you are nothing but a hater, and how the facilitators of this site find the restraint not to permanently ban you and your WORTHLESS comments is beyond me.
And why do you insist on insulting Billy Andrews and the fine job he has done at West Florence HS? He has constantly produced winning teams despite being from an area deprived of a strong club system.
You may be a fan of the Eastside program, but you are not representative of the young men I have seen come out of the Frank Riddlehoover and Wayne Quinlan eras.

B
brace
brace
B
So, after all the chatter about poor scheduling last week, after all the preliminaries, Wando qualified for the championship game? And WON?
The folks at B-C do a great job with this tournament. Period.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Maybe you should reread some of the facilitators posts. Merely responding to them, and I wasnt alluding to the West Florence Coach I made a mistake , there are actually two. And FYI I am a fan of Upstate soccer and not one program in particular

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Maybe you should reread some of the facilitators posts. Merely responding to them, and I wasnt alluding to the West Florence Coach I made a mistake , there are actually two. And FYI I am a fan of Upstate soccer and not one program in particular

hmmmm...I reread the facilitators post...didn't see anything particularly contentious.

“Can one measure a person’s character by how he is judged by his peers?”

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Northwestern would also like to echo Coach Tisdales comments, whenever we have particpated in the palmetto cup it has been nothing but a first class event.

On a personal note, The Heise brothers, Dave and the BC staff have been nothing short of sensational in the growth of the prep game in SC and I have seen first hand the hard work and dedication behind the scenes they put in without courting any publicity.

Keep up the good work chaps!

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Good Morning Coaches/Administrators,

We wish you and your programs had a safe and profitable trip to and from the Palmetto Cup this year!

While the tournament schedule and setup was dramatically changed due to terrible weather conditions, our group was able to still accommodate as much as we could for video services throughout the week. With the changes to locations, and unavailability of resources at other locations, we were unable to capture all the games we would have liked. With that being said, we were still able to get all the games on the main field at THE CAGE.

If you played there, one or multiple games, and are looking for quality filmed footage of your matches, be sure to navigate to our site for more information on ordering. You can follow the below link.

http://www.tourbeausportsgroup.com/p/payments.html

Our group did this on a volunteer basis this year for the Palmetto Cup staff, as we wanted to invest in local HS soccer in building a talented, committed client base in the Palmetto state and abroad.

Thank you for your support and please let us know if there is anything we can do.

All the best,

--
Chase A. Neidig
President
Tourbeau Sports Group, LLC
w: www.tourbeausportsgroup.com
e: cneidig@tourbeausportsgroup.com
o: 843.284.6185
m:304.888.8014
Twitter: @tourbeausports
Pheed: https://www.pheed.com/tourbeausports

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
I watched our game from The Cage last night on their website and it was very well done. Glad Tourbeau did this for the tournament. Our guys had a great time this past weekend. Thanks to the whole BC staff for putting on a great tournament. Hopefully we can come back next year.

W
goal
goal
W
Kevin/Kyle/DE and Co.

Thanks again for a first class event and making sure everyone got their games in! Thank you for all the hard work behind the secenes and for providing SC HS Soccer with a top notch tournament. We will certainly miss playing in "The Cup" next year(Easter) but look forward to returning soon. Thanks again and best of luck the rest of the way!

Will Eudy
Cardinal Newman School

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard