Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
goal
goal
S
i remain skeptical as to when GC realized their oversight.
maybe once they realized the mistake, they waited for the playoffs to hopefully use the nationally ranked & #1 team in the state, defending champs CARD to report in hopes of using that weight to get a slap on the wrist. just my half baked thought because the timing was weird...& well, because its high dollar football...

Last edited by sandman; 11/15/12 06:06 PM.
Brace
Brace
Quote:

The Goose Creek staff dropped the ball. You call up the coaching staff at Berkeley and find out the kid's story BEFORE you let him play. Period.
Now maybe folks at GCHS will take a long, hard look at St. Chuck and St. Jimmy and begin asking long-overdue questions about the school's overall and athletic administrations.
I don't mind the dog having a tail. It just shouldn't wag the dog.

AMEN!!!!

Brace
Brace
A judge has apparently just overturned the SCHSL banning of Goose Creek HS from the football playoffs! Breaking news on WCSC TV

The Weather Is Here. Wish You Were Beautiful.
Brace
Brace

The Weather Is Here. Wish You Were Beautiful.
S
goal
goal
S
in related news joye law firm just secured the rights to all future goose creek accidents & injuries..

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
I bet the Chief Justice steps in before this evening and sides with SCHSL and reinstates the ban.

Kickoff
Kickoff
This is beyond laughable now. The whole system needs to be blown up. First off is the ridiculous notion of two champions for every classification except AAA. Then, since it election season and that I am a member of the "Vote Rascals Party", as in "Vote THOSE Rascals Out", if you have a voice with the SCHSL it is your duty that any current serving member is not reelected - ever. Finally, the SCHSL itself is an arcane body that needs to be done away with entirely. Let high school administrators govern their membership instead of these unqualified folks that unabashedly kowtow to certain schools, programs, and individuals.

Brace
Brace
Despite Goose Creek's win last night over Bluffton, don't be surprised if this decision is overturned on Monday and Bluffton will be back in the playoffs. Unreal turn of events and really a sad light on high school athletics in this state.

S
goal
goal
S
i dont understand why the schsl doesnt re-instate conway for a playoff game against bluffton in this whole sordid mess.

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
Agreed. Even though it would be tough for teams, it would be nice if they could schedule a game between Bluffton and Conway on Friday then the winner play again against Northwestern Saturday.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard