Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
A
Just wanted to know people's opinions on who has the best and worst fields in 1A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would definently have to say that of what I have seen, which is mainly only 1a school,and a few 2a and 3a, SCS is easily the best. most everyone elses are football fields with soccer goals, and a painted 18. SCS's field is long, wide, and a designated field, with great grass to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Governor's School has a very very nice field. This is mainly because it belongs to Coker College, but whose complaining? It's NCAA regulation size and is maintained well...I'd easily give it best 1A field in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saluda definately has the worst field in all classifications. about 95yds by 48 yds. and uneven with little grass...should be checked by the league o rsome officials if it hasnt been yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
96's field is also a stinker its about 5 inches outside the 18 on the sides until your out of bounds

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Pretty much every 1A team has a pretty bad field. Soccer is a 2nd or 3rd sport to Football and Basketball so there is no need to build an "extra" field for soccer. Instead most 1A schools use the Football field which has patches of grass with TONS of sand everywhere and there are bumps (if you will) that cause the ball to bounce out of nowhere. OOOOHHH yeah and this one is funny. You will see some of the 1A schools who have their lines are painted different colors from the traditional white color. That's always makes for a good joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen that too, played a game in camden with black lines... pretty interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
white knolls field is horrible, it has two out of bounds lines, and the one they wanted to use is like two yards outside the eighteen...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad, didnt see the 1A thing there, sorry...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heathwood has a nice field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lexington's field is pretty bad. They have a HUGE crown on it, but pretty good grass. They paint their lines blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, most A and quite a few AA schools can't afford nice SOCCER fields. That's too bad...
But, what's wrong with purple, blue, or black lines? [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We used to play on Erskine college's field..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We (BHHS) have a nice field (120 x 60+). Thick grass, kind of slow, but nice. The worst field in 1A is probably Branchville. If you stand on one touch line you can't see the other because of the crown... The best will go to Governor's School. Great field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HKT has a really bad field. They even have aluminum cans and rocks on their field. It has to be the worst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to say that SCS has the best field in 1-A you can tell that no Football goes on on that field its huge and the grass stays perfect its nice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landrum has bar-none the worst field in the state.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard