Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I occasionally check the board for scores and updates and find very little information from the upstate area? Riverside and Mauldin, ranked 1 and 2 in the state, played last night and nothing posted leading up to, during or after the game. The Greenville News did have a nice article this morning but they don't post box scores anymore. Can anyone explain what has happened?

Hobo you still have daughter at Hanna and I have not seen a post all season. JAK has a daughter at Riverside and nothing from you either. I know Patriots daughter is long gone but somebody needs to defend the outrageous scores Mann is running up on inferior competition.

Only time will tell
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
The whole conference is inferior. Cant just kick the ball around for the whole season. Tough call.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
OK dude, we get it. You and your team are big, bad and powerful.

All these impressive wins against Easley, Laurens and the likes of Greenwood, WOW!

Great sportsmanship with all the "running up the scores".

Surely 6-0 or 7-0 would be enough.

But, no, not for Mighty Mann.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
And could eurosport get the rankings right. Doesn't take a blind man to see Mann should be top 5. Also keep running it up. Natures way of saying its time to drop your soccer program. I've been trying to get Mann to drop football for years. What a pitiful girls soccer season. Mauldin and Riverside ranked 1 and 2. The weakest teams they have ever have.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I dont know how Wando does it. I would find the best teams in the state and figure out a way to schedule them. Maybe meet them halfway in a neutral site. We should have Riverside and Mauldin on our schedule twice.

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

I occasionally check the board for scores and updates and find very little information from the upstate area? Riverside and Mauldin, ranked 1 and 2 in the state, played last night and nothing posted leading up to, during or after the game. The Greenville News did have a nice article this morning but they don't post box scores anymore. Can anyone explain what has happened?

Hobo you still have daughter at Hanna and I have not seen a post all season. JAK has a daughter at Riverside and nothing from you either. I know Patriots daughter is long gone but somebody needs to defend the outrageous scores Mann is running up on inferior competition.

I noticed the same, lack of talk about games... 1 vs 2 should get some discussion.

I prefer that to trash talk, but some honest reviews would be nice.

Last year, Mann had a poster who was over the top... seems they have another one this year.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

And could eurosport get the rankings right. Doesn't take a blind man to see Mann should be top 5. Also keep running it up. Natures way of saying its time to drop your soccer program. I've been trying to get Mann to drop football for years. What a pitiful girls soccer season. Mauldin and Riverside ranked 1 and 2. The weakest teams they have ever have.

I agree that Mann should be in the top five and probably would be if they hadn't lost to Hilton Head in the Viking Cup. Mann probably has the most talented group of players of any team in the Upstate and possibly the entire state. Aside from the HH game, Mann's first real test of how well they can put together all of that talent will come next week against TL Hanna.

With that said, what's up with the comment that Riverside and Mann are fielding the weakest teams they have ever had? Those "weak teams" made it further in the Viking Cup than Mann did. Hilton Head is a very good team, but losing to them meant Mann ended up playing teams that lost the first night instead of playing the teams that are ranked. Perhaps a win that night might have gotten Mann the ranking you feel they deserve.

MT4ME #161822 03/22/13 03:09 PM
C
Throw In
Throw In
C
It's good to see once again, that a Mann fan is again running their mouth.

Mann fans are well known, not only in the Upstate, but the State, as enjoying to "run their mouths".

If you have ever been at any of their athletic events it's the same old song. Yell at the refs, challenge every call, yell about the opposing team being too aggressive, yada, yada, blahh, blahhh, blah.

And to challenge Mauldin and Riverside, two teams who have historically "owned" Mann in girls soccer.

Yes, Mann is loaded this year, yes, they should be higher ranked, maybe that explains their desire to "run it up" on inferior talent.

Nice lesson about sportsmanship, Coach.

Even Gwenn had some dignity.

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
Quote:

outscoring your opponents 90-5 with scores of 11-0, 15-0, 14-0! tell you what, shut out mauldin and riverside by double digits, then you'll have something to say. in the meantime, mann has defeated no powerhouses, imho, and just shown poor sportsmanship and disrespect....again, imho.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
"Natures way of saying its time to drop your soccer program"

Probably the most arrogant disrespectful statement I have seen on the board. It might explain the scores. Are you the new coach?

Only time will tell
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard