Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Hey nother, IMHO you do not need to be humble when referring to the arrogance of passingthetime.

I'll agree with Mav, his comment about giving up a sport is the most disrespectful I have seen. The players on those teams Mann has been "running it up on" are no doubt giving it their best.

Regardless of win, lose or draw, they deserve to be treated with sportsmanship and respect.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
NotherSoccerdad proved my point. No powerhouses to play. If you like you can take a picture of your team huddled around their sportsmanship trophy(or plaque) and send it to us for motivation. I see this discussion every year. So maybe just stop the game at 8-0. Basically thats what you want to happen. So why kick the ball around for another 45min. Isn't that disrespectable to play keep away. Almost taunting. There is a mercy rule in baseball.Mann has not defeated any powerhouses and will not ever this year; because their is no powerhouses. Cajunkid is clueless. Talk about calling kettle black. So I guess yall know now. Mann is the only team in the state to challenge a call or yell at opposing players. Guess he's never been to Clover. (Just saw Eastside and academic magent won 10-0. Those nasty disrespectful teams. Whats wrong with them.)

Last edited by Passingthetime; 03/22/13 07:12 PM.
C
Throw In
Throw In
C
How about this for clueless?

We will be glad to send you pictures of our State Championship Trophies.

Key word is Trophies.

That's many, to you Mr. clueless passingthetime.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Hey nother, IMHO you do not need to be humble when referring to the arrogance of passingthetime.

I'll agree with Mav, his comment about giving up a sport is the most disrespectful I have seen. The players on those teams Mann has been "running it up on" are no doubt giving it their best.

Regardless of win, lose or draw, they deserve to be treated with sportsmanship and respect.

By the way. Thats not the most disrespectful I can be.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
I think we figured that part out.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

Quote:

By the way. Thats not the most disrespectful I can be.

You are a real man! You probably beat your wife and cuss your children.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
No. Cuss my wife and beat my children

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
Quote:

NotherSoccerdad proved my point. No powerhouses to play. If you like you can take a picture of your team huddled around their sportsmanship trophy(or plaque) and send it to us for motivation. I see this discussion every year. So maybe just stop the game at 8-0. Basically thats what you want to happen. So why kick the ball around for another 45min. Isn't that disrespectable to play keep away. Almost taunting. There is a mercy rule in baseball.Mann has not defeated any powerhouses and will not ever this year; because their is no powerhouses. Cajunkid is clueless. Talk about calling kettle black. So I guess yall know now. Mann is the only team in the state to challenge a call or yell at opposing players. Guess he's never been to Clover. (Just saw Eastside and academic magent won 10-0. Those nasty disrespectful teams. Whats wrong with them.)

i didn't say there were no powerhouses to play, just that you haven't played any yet.....

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

No. Cuss my wife and beat my children

Sorry, my bad.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

How about this for clueless?

We will be glad to send you pictures of our State Championship Trophies.

Key word is Trophies.

That's many, to you Mr. clueless passingthetime.

Store them well. Their about to collect dust. But the sportsmanship trophy is up for grabs.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard