Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Upon further investigation Mann's first round playoff opponent is harder than the second round since they don't seed the teams. Another flaw in the system.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

As usual MT take the fun out of everything

I think if you listened to some of the Mann parents, they aren't thinking this thread is "fun". I just have an issue with arrogance before the games are played. Being modest and humble is so much more appealing and will have people saying good rather than bad about a team. I do know several of the Mann girls, and they are humble. They are a talented group who have a very good future ahead of them. For the next several years, they will be the team to beat. I imagine you are the parent of one of these girls. Sit back and enjoy the ride and act like a parent your school, the team and your child could be proud of.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

Upon further investigation Mann's first round playoff opponent is harder than the second round since they don't seed the teams. Another flaw in the system.

Who is your first round opponent? Have you wrapped up first place in the region yet or do you have play TL Hanna first?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
No. Its confusing to me. If mann beats Hanna they lock up first but if they lose do they go to goal differential? If so mann is up 2 goals. So the first place team plays Dorman or Wade hampton with Dorman having the edge. Thats tough first round . Second round is with division three which I consider weaker

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Who will be the likely winner of division 3?

Dorman and Wade Hampton are both better than their record reflects. On a given night, they could beat most teams in the upstate, maybe not consistently, but on a given night.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Its worse than I thought. It would be easier route for Mann to finish 2nd in their conference than first. Because division 3 number two seed(Fort Mill) plays highest 5th seed ;that would be Wade Hampton. So basically mann would have to beat Dorman, Wade hampton, Riverside than probably Hanna out of the bottom bracket to get to finals.
If they finish second they would play spartanburg, northwestern, mauldin/blythewood winner, riverside/hanna winner.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Quote:

Quote:

Since High School soccer has gone underground in the Upstate I had to hire a private investigator to find out whats going on.(This guy is good. Same person who uncovered Riverside paying off refs a few years ago). He said that there is high school soccer this year and was not played at the beginning of the year as I feared. I was afraid I missed it.
From what I gathered it looks like Eastside will sweep the 3a state championship but the girls match against Hilton Head will be worth watching. Wren is having a nice season with their Boise State schedule but that will come to screeching halt in playoffs.
4a will match Mann boys with Wando. I see a 3-1 win for Mann in another match worth attending. 4a girls is wide open. We already stuck a fork in mauldin. Wando is 1-0 after their impressive win against Hilton Head but it is just there first game of the season. Viking cup was not included in this investigation since its not reality. Mann is still confusing to me since they too are just 1-0 beating a good Hanna team. Riverside is doing it with smoke and and mirrors plus a great coach and Wade hampton seems to have found an offense to go with their defense this year.
Lexington, South Aiken, Dutch Fork could send Wando home but I'm going to say Mann and Wando in finals with a 6-1 win. First half will be entertaining.
My investigator hasn't finished the 1a and 2a bracket but who cares.
This could change as soon as Mann finishes playing Mauldin, Christ and hanna again. This will help the investigator to determine if its the same ol mann or if they found the killer instinct this year. With Riverside no longer paying off refs this changes the landscape of the playoffs.
Mann girls should finish number one in polls at the end of regular season after Riverside gets upset by Eastside and Wando loses their last match against Academic Magnet so thats cool.
Also I see the referee blog has started again. Move on from that. You have as many as 80 games going at one time in the state and you still wonder why there isn't 160 good refs on that day. Jeez

You had me until the Mann girls with a 6-1 win against Wando in the State Championship. You really can't be serious. If you are, you have given the Mann players a whole lot to live up to. How about you just let them play the games instead of making ridiculous predictions? If I knew who you were, I would place a pretty confident bet that no team will score six goals in the state championship. Mann is a very good team, but your arrogance doesn't help the team. It's best to lay low and impress on the field.

I will ask again if your coach and the other Mann parents appreciate all of your talk on the forum. One person can make a whole team look bad, and parents just need to control themselves and let their kids play.

Arrogance??? Mann???

That's two peas in a pod!!!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Look how wonderful seeding would be. I went ahead and did it for the SCHSL. Fill free to use it.
1. Riverside
2. Mann
3. Blythewood
4. Hanna
5. Northwestern
6. Mauldin
7. Fort Mill
8. Spring Valley
9. Dorman
10.Wade hampton
11.Nations Ford
12.Spartanburg
13.Clover
14.Hillcrest
15. Boiling Springs
16.Greenwood
Look at these fair and honest matchups. It only took me 5 min.

Last edited by Passingthetime; 04/19/13 06:38 PM.
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Since High School soccer has gone underground in the Upstate I had to hire a private investigator to find out whats going on.(This guy is good. Same person who uncovered Riverside paying off refs a few years ago). He said that there is high school soccer this year and was not played at the beginning of the year as I feared. I was afraid I missed it.
From what I gathered it looks like Eastside will sweep the 3a state championship but the girls match against Hilton Head will be worth watching. Wren is having a nice season with their Boise State schedule but that will come to screeching halt in playoffs.
4a will match Mann boys with Wando. I see a 3-1 win for Mann in another match worth attending. 4a girls is wide open. We already stuck a fork in mauldin. Wando is 1-0 after their impressive win against Hilton Head but it is just there first game of the season. Viking cup was not included in this investigation since its not reality. Mann is still confusing to me since they too are just 1-0 beating a good Hanna team. Riverside is doing it with smoke and and mirrors plus a great coach and Wade hampton seems to have found an offense to go with their defense this year.
Lexington, South Aiken, Dutch Fork could send Wando home but I'm going to say Mann and Wando in finals with a 6-1 win. First half will be entertaining.
My investigator hasn't finished the 1a and 2a bracket but who cares.
This could change as soon as Mann finishes playing Mauldin, Christ and hanna again. This will help the investigator to determine if its the same ol mann or if they found the killer instinct this year. With Riverside no longer paying off refs this changes the landscape of the playoffs.
Mann girls should finish number one in polls at the end of regular season after Riverside gets upset by Eastside and Wando loses their last match against Academic Magnet so thats cool.
Also I see the referee blog has started again. Move on from that. You have as many as 80 games going at one time in the state and you still wonder why there isn't 160 good refs on that day. Jeez

You had me until the Mann girls with a 6-1 win against Wando in the State Championship. You really can't be serious. If you are, you have given the Mann players a whole lot to live up to. How about you just let them play the games instead of making ridiculous predictions? If I knew who you were, I would place a pretty confident bet that no team will score six goals in the state championship. Mann is a very good team, but your arrogance doesn't help the team. It's best to lay low and impress on the field.

I will ask again if your coach and the other Mann parents appreciate all of your talk on the forum. One person can make a whole team look bad, and parents just need to control themselves and let their kids play.

Arrogance??? Mann???

That's two peas in a pod!!!

Whats that song bomber. Its hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way

Cajunkid #161904 04/24/13 05:24 PM
G
Bench
Bench
G
Quote:

It's good to see once again, that a Mann fan is again running their mouth.

Mann fans are well known, not only in the Upstate, but the State, as enjoying to "run their mouths".

If you have ever been at any of their athletic events it's the same old song. Yell at the refs, challenge every call, yell about the opposing team being too aggressive, yada, yada, blahh, blahhh, blah.

And to challenge Mauldin and Riverside, two teams who have historically "owned" Mann in girls soccer.

Yes, Mann is loaded this year, yes, they should be higher ranked, maybe that explains their desire to "run it up" on inferior talent.

Nice lesson about sportsmanship, Coach.

Even Gwenn had some dignity.

Thanks Cajunkid... I think... Gwynne (Gwenn)

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard