Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
4-2? To beat Hanna like that, you are a darn good team. Congrats to Mann.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Really enjoyed the game except for weather. Did not know the goalie has been out all year. Maybe this game will get them over the hump.Knowing how to win is the key. Hanna scored first and Mann responded 30 sec later and that was huge. Both have good defense. All of Hanna's opportunities came on breakaways.

Meaning hanna seemed to be able to serve over the top well. They had three good breakaways; which I'm sure they are kicking themselves for not converting. They didn't allow Mann any breakaway. Also it was a pretty clean game. Few whistles or parents screaming. Or should I say parent. Too cold for many fans.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Mauldin has gone undercover. No scores or updates. Riverside almost undercover. New stealth league they started. All obsesesed parents have moved on or they kids are gone and no one to type for them. Sad

Last edited by Passingthetime; 03/27/13 08:47 PM.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Mauldin has gone undercover. No scores or updates. Riverside almost undercover. New stealth league they started. All obsesesed parents have moved on or they kids are gone and no one to type for them. Sad

Whatever!

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

I can't believe I am even responding to this, but, your first post was on 3/21 and you've been pretty active since. Were you part of the stealth league before then?

BTW, Riverside and Mauldin have nothing to hide from. They both won last night too.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Thanks Dan Rather. Open your paper today. There is a Mann tennis score. That's it. I have no idea how area baseball, soccer or other spring sports are doing. Most of the high school websites are lucky if they have last years scores or roster. Euro at least help keeps soccer scores current. Mauldin played three days ago and nothing. You are the first to let us know they won. Vicki Volunteer is disappearing is all I'm saying.

Last edited by Passingthetime; 03/28/13 11:21 AM.
I
goal
goal
I
I posted the Riverside win in a timely manner. I did not do an editorial, but the info was there.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

Thanks Dan Rather. Open your paper today. There is a Mann tennis score. That's it. I have no idea how area baseball, soccer or other spring sports are doing. Most of the high school websites are lucky if they have last years scores or roster. Euro at least help keeps soccer scores current. Mauldin played three days ago and nothing. You are the first to let us know they won. Vicki Volunteer is disappearing is all I'm saying.

Didn't Mann play again last night? Where's the update on that game?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Its on eurosport. Look -no skin off my back. I'm sure there are alumni players who would love to keep up though

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
That must be a mistake on Eurosport. Has to be 10-0 not 1-0.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard