9.Indian Land
10.Landrum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on win's a loses and who's beaten who this is what I would say.

1. Christ Church
2. Southside Christian
3. Buford
4. Governor's School
5. Wiliston-Elko
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Ware Shoals
9. Ninety-Six
10. Indian Land

Last. Landrum-haha, jk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on win's a loses and who's beaten who this is what I would say.

1. Christ Church
2. Southside Christian
3. Buford
4. Governor's School
5. Wiliston-Elko
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Ninety-Six
9. Ware Shoals
10. Indian Land

I agree with how the state has the top 5 placed because WE has beaten Dixie and Dixie has beaten BH. I don't think that Ware Shoals needs to be 6th because they just aren't very good and I think BH, WE, and 96 are all better than them. We played them last friday and played w/o our 2 center midfielders (also, they're 2 of our best players), and played the worst game we've played all year and we still managed to beat them. #2 up top is good for them though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have played against WS and 96 both and WS is a way better team than 96. 96 is thick (not that good).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC
SCS
Buford
GS
Dixie
WE
BH
WS
IL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC
SCS
Buford
GS
Dixie
WE
WS
BH
IL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of WS loses were to 2A teams except one. and that was to SCS and we lost 2-3. the only goal they had in the second half was a PK. im not saying SCS is not good i am just saying it was a close game. Also we were missing to starting players.Only one of them is coming back and the other one got kicked off the team.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Ok well lets get something straight for a second. I'm not trying to make excuses, but that was our worst game ever played this season. PK's are part of a game so don't complain about that. Also our sweeper was given a yellow card for fouling when it was a clean tackle, and you were given a close opportunity toscore than our PK was. Also it was our homecoming so pressure was a little high. And one more thing, our starting center mid was hurtin thegame prior to playing you, so we were kinda at a disadvantage as far as player sgo too. I can't wait to play you guys in 2 weeks, when we have better circumstances. I also look forward toseeing your score against 96. I predict 96 to win, but thats my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You agree with Boogie that WS is going to win then you turn around and say that 96 will win make up your mind pace

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
my bad my bad...i thought boogie was saying 96 was going to win. Sorry boogie i disagree, i think 96 will win. Also sorry wskeep, i think 96 will win. I miss read his post.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard