Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the rankings are very accurate, but Dixie, BH and WE could all be switched around easily, b/c Dixie beat BH, who has beaten and lost to WE, who beat Dixie. those teams are all even in my mind. it's hard to say how good Buford and GS are b/c they have only played each other. but, i think that play in 1A soccer is much better this year then last year. good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play for B-H and i can tell you that Dixie is a better team than W-E. It was a real physical game that friday and Dixie had to play the very next day at 10:00 A.M. They didn't have any time to recooperate. Some of our players watched the game and said that Dixie looked like a totally different team. I also think that we should of edged out dixie because we played a little better but we are pretty much even teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I remember, Buford lost last year to CC 8-0 in the state championship. This year, I believe that SCS lost to CC 8-0. Now, Governor's School is VERY closely matched with Buford (their game went to pk's after a 2-0 lead by Governor's School in the first half). Therefore, the rankings are accurate, and if it was up to me, SCS would be fourth like they used to be. Why is it that they moved up?...I really dont think they are the better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanna play buford and Gov School.. and Williston ONE more time.. then be where we should..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't take us Dixie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't take us Dixie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gssm02 what team do you play for? I hope not Hartsville HS, because if so you are a 4a school. I would like to play the govenors school team to see whos the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midfielder if you did not know GSSM stands for Governor's School for Science and Math. So obviously he does not play for Hartsville!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Na I play for the governor's school, but yea if you don't mind coming up here, we'd more than likely be happy to play you all. It would be good for both of our teams to play some other 1a teams, and see how things really stack up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah true we did lose to CC 8-0 and I don't know what our problem was either. I think after losing a ton of good seniors we were really low on our confidence going into the CC game so we pretty much knew we were going to lose. But after having a good win against Walhalla and two clutch wins against Dixie we have confidence now so I think it'll be a much better game next time.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard