Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
GS - I don't think SCS should be 4th like we used to be. I think SCS's 2nd place ranking is accurate, and like it has been said before, W-L's say it all. I would like SCS to play you all. I think it would be a good game. Also I agree with DCA6767, when he brought up the loss of 7 seniors. SCS plays CC again on 4-20, lol, so we'll see what happens then. Other than that, I think we are where we need to be ranking wise, and if another team thinks they stand between CC and us, either we've already beat them, so there's no room to say anything, OR lets play and may the best team win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that SCS is definatly the #2 team in the state. I play for dixie and i know that all of us would love to play buford and GSSM. And one more thing GS4ward you havent played us so you dont know if you could take us or not so until we play just keep your mouth shut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with a schedule as weak as yours, and to still be below .500, you have no room to talk buddy

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
hey GS4ward, Dixie almost beat the #2 team TWICE, they are talented, and who cares about schedules, you have no clue who would win, because you've never played them, so you can keep YOUR mouth shut because you don't know a team until you play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neither do you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is NO REASON as to why SCS is in the number two spot, just look at my previous post. Secondly, SCS obviously has the worst record out of the second, third, and fourth slots; so why is it that they are number two? Don't make any comments about the schedule because I have already check them out. The point is, if we are going off of a W/L basis, then they need to get back down the fourth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how can you say that we clearly have the worst record? are you blind? as a team, SCS is 8-1 (we beat 96, Landrum, and TR, and those games arent on there), GSSM 6-1 and buford 6-1. maybe i can't read, but it looks to me like our record is just as good if not better than yours. so on a w/l basis, we deserve second more than anyone else.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Yeah Krumhead has a very true point Gov School Players. Our record is better than yours. We are 8-1. They have it screwed up on the site, we didn't even play Greenwood, that was our girls team (just an example of one mistake). So obviously we should be #2, because we've beaten every team so far that we've played other than CC, who is #1. I think your just ****y cause you want our spot. Here's a thought - if you want it, earn it!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Oh i didn't cuss in those *'s, to clear things up I said, P I S S Y

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh...mistake aknowledge...but the info was unclear.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard