9.Indian Land
10.Landrum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on win's a loses and who's beaten who this is what I would say.

1. Christ Church
2. Southside Christian
3. Buford
4. Governor's School
5. Wiliston-Elko
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Ware Shoals
9. Ninety-Six
10. Indian Land

Last. Landrum-haha, jk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on win's a loses and who's beaten who this is what I would say.

1. Christ Church
2. Southside Christian
3. Buford
4. Governor's School
5. Wiliston-Elko
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Ninety-Six
9. Ware Shoals
10. Indian Land

I agree with how the state has the top 5 placed because WE has beaten Dixie and Dixie has beaten BH. I don't think that Ware Shoals needs to be 6th because they just aren't very good and I think BH, WE, and 96 are all better than them. We played them last friday and played w/o our 2 center midfielders (also, they're 2 of our best players), and played the worst game we've played all year and we still managed to beat them. #2 up top is good for them though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have played against WS and 96 both and WS is a way better team than 96. 96 is thick (not that good).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC
SCS
Buford
GS
Dixie
WE
BH
WS
IL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC
SCS
Buford
GS
Dixie
WE
WS
BH
IL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of WS loses were to 2A teams except one. and that was to SCS and we lost 2-3. the only goal they had in the second half was a PK. im not saying SCS is not good i am just saying it was a close game. Also we were missing to starting players.Only one of them is coming back and the other one got kicked off the team.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Ok well lets get something straight for a second. I'm not trying to make excuses, but that was our worst game ever played this season. PK's are part of a game so don't complain about that. Also our sweeper was given a yellow card for fouling when it was a clean tackle, and you were given a close opportunity toscore than our PK was. Also it was our homecoming so pressure was a little high. And one more thing, our starting center mid was hurtin thegame prior to playing you, so we were kinda at a disadvantage as far as player sgo too. I can't wait to play you guys in 2 weeks, when we have better circumstances. I also look forward toseeing your score against 96. I predict 96 to win, but thats my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You agree with Boogie that WS is going to win then you turn around and say that 96 will win make up your mind pace

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
my bad my bad...i thought boogie was saying 96 was going to win. Sorry boogie i disagree, i think 96 will win. Also sorry wskeep, i think 96 will win. I miss read his post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the rankings are very accurate, but Dixie, BH and WE could all be switched around easily, b/c Dixie beat BH, who has beaten and lost to WE, who beat Dixie. those teams are all even in my mind. it's hard to say how good Buford and GS are b/c they have only played each other. but, i think that play in 1A soccer is much better this year then last year. good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play for B-H and i can tell you that Dixie is a better team than W-E. It was a real physical game that friday and Dixie had to play the very next day at 10:00 A.M. They didn't have any time to recooperate. Some of our players watched the game and said that Dixie looked like a totally different team. I also think that we should of edged out dixie because we played a little better but we are pretty much even teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I remember, Buford lost last year to CC 8-0 in the state championship. This year, I believe that SCS lost to CC 8-0. Now, Governor's School is VERY closely matched with Buford (their game went to pk's after a 2-0 lead by Governor's School in the first half). Therefore, the rankings are accurate, and if it was up to me, SCS would be fourth like they used to be. Why is it that they moved up?...I really dont think they are the better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanna play buford and Gov School.. and Williston ONE more time.. then be where we should..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't take us Dixie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't take us Dixie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gssm02 what team do you play for? I hope not Hartsville HS, because if so you are a 4a school. I would like to play the govenors school team to see whos the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midfielder if you did not know GSSM stands for Governor's School for Science and Math. So obviously he does not play for Hartsville!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Na I play for the governor's school, but yea if you don't mind coming up here, we'd more than likely be happy to play you all. It would be good for both of our teams to play some other 1a teams, and see how things really stack up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah true we did lose to CC 8-0 and I don't know what our problem was either. I think after losing a ton of good seniors we were really low on our confidence going into the CC game so we pretty much knew we were going to lose. But after having a good win against Walhalla and two clutch wins against Dixie we have confidence now so I think it'll be a much better game next time.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
GS - I don't think SCS should be 4th like we used to be. I think SCS's 2nd place ranking is accurate, and like it has been said before, W-L's say it all. I would like SCS to play you all. I think it would be a good game. Also I agree with DCA6767, when he brought up the loss of 7 seniors. SCS plays CC again on 4-20, lol, so we'll see what happens then. Other than that, I think we are where we need to be ranking wise, and if another team thinks they stand between CC and us, either we've already beat them, so there's no room to say anything, OR lets play and may the best team win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that SCS is definatly the #2 team in the state. I play for dixie and i know that all of us would love to play buford and GSSM. And one more thing GS4ward you havent played us so you dont know if you could take us or not so until we play just keep your mouth shut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with a schedule as weak as yours, and to still be below .500, you have no room to talk buddy

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
hey GS4ward, Dixie almost beat the #2 team TWICE, they are talented, and who cares about schedules, you have no clue who would win, because you've never played them, so you can keep YOUR mouth shut because you don't know a team until you play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neither do you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is NO REASON as to why SCS is in the number two spot, just look at my previous post. Secondly, SCS obviously has the worst record out of the second, third, and fourth slots; so why is it that they are number two? Don't make any comments about the schedule because I have already check them out. The point is, if we are going off of a W/L basis, then they need to get back down the fourth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how can you say that we clearly have the worst record? are you blind? as a team, SCS is 8-1 (we beat 96, Landrum, and TR, and those games arent on there), GSSM 6-1 and buford 6-1. maybe i can't read, but it looks to me like our record is just as good if not better than yours. so on a w/l basis, we deserve second more than anyone else.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Yeah Krumhead has a very true point Gov School Players. Our record is better than yours. We are 8-1. They have it screwed up on the site, we didn't even play Greenwood, that was our girls team (just an example of one mistake). So obviously we should be #2, because we've beaten every team so far that we've played other than CC, who is #1. I think your just ****y cause you want our spot. Here's a thought - if you want it, earn it!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Oh i didn't cuss in those *'s, to clear things up I said, P I S S Y

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh...mistake aknowledge...but the info was unclear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GS4ward you talk about a crappy scedule why dont you look at yours no ones even ever heard of most the teams you guys play. But you do win and im not saying you guys are sorry i know to be ranked as high as you are theres no way thats possible i would just like to play you but im a senior and ill never get that chance. And another thing if you saw the way most of the guys shoot from SCS i think youd agree that they deserve #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe if you lived in the pee dee you would've heard of some of the 3A teams we play. I know i don't know alot about the upstate teams, but just going by the size of Landrum, 96, and Ware Shoals, I wouldn't think their soccer program would be as strong as say Wilson, West Florence, or Camden. Once again its one of those arguments no one will ever really know the answer to. And no doubt us and SCS would be a helluva game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Governor's school.. Who do yall play that are decent.. we haven't even heard of alot of them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buford, Wilson, West Florence (only a scrimmage)and maybe Camden are the cream of the crop for us. The rest aren't all that strong, but respectable for smaller schools. Mullins I guess would be the real weak team we play. Other than Dixie, Southside, Williston Elko, what are some strong teams you all play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pendleton.. a ranked 4, 2a team.. very good..BHP (3a)..Blackville..williston..soutside..Palmetto (2a)..Gaffney (BIG 16) school..Laurens, there ok.. We beat them 4-0.. there a 4a school..woodruff was ok.. dont ask me what happened to there program...Wareshoals has made ALOT of improvement.. ive been hearing about them be really successful..We have real good friends there only 8 miles away.. good rivalry.. Last year we were up on pendleton 3-0 with 10 minutes left.. they got 2 PK's and the score was 3-2..They had a corner and the ref said all we had to do was clear the ball abd the game would have been over..One of our guys hand balled it and made it a pk.. 3-3.. then double overtime.. then pk round..we lost 4-3...Pendleton beat christ church 4-0 i believe..so we dont have good comp and we dont play good??? OK kid.. get it right..We dont even know but buford and camden on your list...wow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense to Governor's school because I know you're a good team. But neither Wilson or West Florence are even ranked and to put a team like Camden who has 1 win and 8 loses in your "cream of the crop" is a little strange. Just an observation. Good luck on the season.

-How would ya'll feel about playing a pre-season tournament at SCS next year if we get it together? We've got a 120x60 field w/ really nice grass. And we'd get some good 2A and 3A schools to play and maybe Buford. It's just an idea right now, but I just wanted some feedback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dixiehigh---when did pendleton beat christ church 4-0? I think u may have that wrong. They don't even play christ church.

D
throw in
throw in
D
DCA6767...a pre-season tourney would not give you a true picture of Buford,or most other 1-A,2-A programs in our area because they're still playing basketball.Most players miss the major part of pre-season,and if they advance in the basketball playoffs...they may miss a regular season match too.Good luck the rest of season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah that's true I didn't even think about that. What if it was like a mid-season tournament? Or would coaches be opposed to that because of the risk of injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rankings mean nothing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard