Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GS4ward you talk about a crappy scedule why dont you look at yours no ones even ever heard of most the teams you guys play. But you do win and im not saying you guys are sorry i know to be ranked as high as you are theres no way thats possible i would just like to play you but im a senior and ill never get that chance. And another thing if you saw the way most of the guys shoot from SCS i think youd agree that they deserve #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe if you lived in the pee dee you would've heard of some of the 3A teams we play. I know i don't know alot about the upstate teams, but just going by the size of Landrum, 96, and Ware Shoals, I wouldn't think their soccer program would be as strong as say Wilson, West Florence, or Camden. Once again its one of those arguments no one will ever really know the answer to. And no doubt us and SCS would be a helluva game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Governor's school.. Who do yall play that are decent.. we haven't even heard of alot of them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buford, Wilson, West Florence (only a scrimmage)and maybe Camden are the cream of the crop for us. The rest aren't all that strong, but respectable for smaller schools. Mullins I guess would be the real weak team we play. Other than Dixie, Southside, Williston Elko, what are some strong teams you all play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pendleton.. a ranked 4, 2a team.. very good..BHP (3a)..Blackville..williston..soutside..Palmetto (2a)..Gaffney (BIG 16) school..Laurens, there ok.. We beat them 4-0.. there a 4a school..woodruff was ok.. dont ask me what happened to there program...Wareshoals has made ALOT of improvement.. ive been hearing about them be really successful..We have real good friends there only 8 miles away.. good rivalry.. Last year we were up on pendleton 3-0 with 10 minutes left.. they got 2 PK's and the score was 3-2..They had a corner and the ref said all we had to do was clear the ball abd the game would have been over..One of our guys hand balled it and made it a pk.. 3-3.. then double overtime.. then pk round..we lost 4-3...Pendleton beat christ church 4-0 i believe..so we dont have good comp and we dont play good??? OK kid.. get it right..We dont even know but buford and camden on your list...wow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense to Governor's school because I know you're a good team. But neither Wilson or West Florence are even ranked and to put a team like Camden who has 1 win and 8 loses in your "cream of the crop" is a little strange. Just an observation. Good luck on the season.

-How would ya'll feel about playing a pre-season tournament at SCS next year if we get it together? We've got a 120x60 field w/ really nice grass. And we'd get some good 2A and 3A schools to play and maybe Buford. It's just an idea right now, but I just wanted some feedback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dixiehigh---when did pendleton beat christ church 4-0? I think u may have that wrong. They don't even play christ church.

D
throw in
throw in
D
DCA6767...a pre-season tourney would not give you a true picture of Buford,or most other 1-A,2-A programs in our area because they're still playing basketball.Most players miss the major part of pre-season,and if they advance in the basketball playoffs...they may miss a regular season match too.Good luck the rest of season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah that's true I didn't even think about that. What if it was like a mid-season tournament? Or would coaches be opposed to that because of the risk of injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rankings mean nothing.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard