Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Bomber Offline OP
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
B
Looks like Coach Greekopolis and his Lady Mann bunch must be proud of themselves by delivering a 19-0 thrashing to Laurens.

I checked a few other scores and it looks like some Coaches and teams do still have some Class by not running it up against obviously inferior opponents.

Remember Coach G and the "Lady" Manners, what goes around, comes around. It may not be today, or even tomorrow, but it always usually does.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
They're not giving me any help. What I can say is the obvious. Coach has major issues and its a shame. Great girls having a great season and now will be booed at every playoff game. No defending this; not even with sarcasm.The old Mann would score 6 and start using left foot and score only on crosses. Then play with 8 in second half

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Lets look at the positives. Its only a goal every 4.210527 min which is less than basketball. They are scoring 7.8 goals a game which is less than lacrosse. The game was tied for the first 2 min and the weather was nice.They have to be tired so Christ might be able to take advantage of that tonight and Hanna is still on the schedule.

S
bench
bench
S
Why stop at 19, 20 is a nice round number. Heck, let everyone on the roster score. Anyone know what the players think about scoring so many?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
May have answer shortly but can I even post that answer. Ummm

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
There is no excuse for that type of blatant "running it up".

And it's not the first time for Mann this season.

Maybe this new Coach thinks he has to prove something.

Well he has, he has shown no Class and/or Dignity.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I know for a fact that some of the players are not comfortable with this situation but in the end its the coach who sets the tone and game plan. I guess its too much of a risk for a player to speak up or go against coaches wishes. That would explain why the Rutgers basketball coach is still alive. Hard to believe that a parent or AD hasn't said something to him.

S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

I know for a fact that some of the players are not comfortable with this situation but in the end its the coach who sets the tone and game plan. I guess its too much of a risk for a player to speak up or go against coaches wishes. That would explain why the Rutgers basketball coach is still alive. Hard to believe that a parent or AD hasn't said something to him.

It just shows the class of the Coach,AD, and parents for Mann. Great lessons to be taught to the kids. The game should be respected. They are showing no respect for the game, the other team, the other parents,etc. Not sure what they think of themselves. How do you look at yourself in a mirror after doing that, I will never know.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Took this pic of you guys at some JL Mann games...

Puttin A's on B's
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Quote:

It just shows the class of the Coach,AD, and parents for Mann. Great lessons to be taught to the kids. The game should be respected. They are showing no respect for the game, the other team, the other parents,etc. Not sure what they think of themselves. How do you look at yourself in a mirror after doing that, I will never know.

Chill. Its not end of world. Just girls soccer. Tomorrow another day.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard