Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
http://www.scsoccer.com/bcsoccer/2004PalmettoCup.PDF [/B]

Here are mine:

[B]Group A:
Riverside or BC. Riverside has played a light schedule of late and that might hurt them a bit. BC is on stride at the moment with a kid scoring a ton of goals. I always go with goal scorers. It must be something in the water over there in Cayce they always have a scorer. i.e. Lesesne, J.Seabrook and The Gregory kid. Watch out as Lexington could be the surprise team in this group. PG will tie every match which does them no good.

Group B: Summerville. These guys are on a run. They haven't lost since Feb 21!!! Only given up 6 goals since then as well. Wogamon(sp) is a man between the pipes! Pinewood could creep up in this group.

Group C: Ridge View. WE always have a good showing in the PC. Sipmson and Co will represent well! K. Hughes will provide the spark and Simpson can man the middle. Greenwood will Challenge though.

Group D: Norman North. Any one with 87 guys to pick from is hard to pick against! They are always FAST and STRONG!!! Dreher could have challenged for this spot but their GK is in England with ODP!!! They still could sneak up but I see NN going undefeated in this group. Although NN always has a hard time adjusting to "the Box"......I mean "the Cage" Sorry Kyle.

What do you guys think?

Shearer. "Break Rooney this weekend!!!!!!"

#16452 04/02/04 09:43 PM
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
neat analysis ... just keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and that no one gets hurt!

Link Copied to Clipboard