Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does North Augusta's student section anger you? Does the constant shrill trumpet irritate you. Does Aiken's #4 care, he seemed cool with the #4 talk. #14, and #7 both got mad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does goal #3 still hurt? You lost. You're a band nerd. Get over it.

By the way, #s 14 and 7 would both beat the living hell out of you if it came to that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong, the so called band nerd with the trumpet is a 6"3" 280 all region football player bound for college football in the fall. A soccer nerd like you may want to be carefull with your mouth before a real athlete grabs you by the neck and squeezes your soccer nerd head off. I'll bet the reason you became a soccer nerd is that you were not a good enough athlete to play any other sport ( or did your soccer mommy think you may get hurt?). Everyone knows that theres one thing worse than a band nerd and thats a soccer nerd spoiled rotten by his soccer mommy. Also, your opinions in other posts about opposing players and teams is typical soccer nerd BS!

M
throw in
throw in
M
Not a good enough athlete to play any other sport? You may want to rethink that statement...

M
throw in
throw in
M
And all of a sudden soccer players aren't real athletes...How come no one posted this on here? I sure wasn't informed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it takes more skill to play soccer than football -----player

---2 in a row--

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i like how this dyer kid is talkin crap about soccer players on a soccer website..i dont think a football player would be smart enough to know how to register for this site

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
I've played both sports (and yes a position besides kicker or punter) and soccer is by far the more challenging sport. Football is primarily physical ability, except for quarterback, kicker, and punter, while soccer blends prime physical ability with ball skill. Soccer takes this one, no question. I wonder what kind of a super athlete dyer douche is. Probably runs cross country because he couldn't make any other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the hornblower "loves" to play American football, the boy doesn't have the constitution to run cross-country. Football players tire early, particularly at 280.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok chill out I was just ragging headstrong because of his comments. Soccer players are without a doubt some of the greatest athletes in the world. Amer football and soccer require different abilities. I just wanted headstrong to know that the trumpet player was not some band nerd as he said and he shouldn't make threats. Also the guys playing the trumpet are trying to add some excitement and enthusiasm to the games which would help high school soccer grow in popularity and result in larger attendance and participation at games. I think we would all agree that it would be nice to have the student body turn out for games and not just have a hand full of parents attending. Unfortunately there has not been a lot of interest in soccer from an attendance standpoint and I think we would all agree that it would be good if that were to change for the better. I think its great these so called band nerds are coming out for the games and adding some excitement. Soccer needs that to happen!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard