Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
headstrong i don't know why you care, if they wanna just go mess around and have fun at a soccer game who should stop them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is wrong with liking both aiken and south aiken, your just mad because all the rednecks in north agusta cant put together a decent team in anything...in basketball aiken high was top 3 in the state and in soccer south aiken and aiken were both top 5 in the state...where is north augusta??? thats what i thought....i support soccer in Aiken and thats the bottom line...if you were any good at football you would be going to a big school and we would all watch you on ESPN, ABC, CBS, but the only way we will see you on there is when you get arrested for sleeping with your sister....peace, im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DMBwhodi, you gay and you dont even know what your talking about.how can you say we dont even put a decent team out there in any sport? yea aiken was good this year and yall beat us but before that please tell me the last time aiken beat NA, yea u dont know punk bc it was so long ago.plus we went out in the 2nd round just like the almighty aiken did.baseball= yall suck but im glad yall beat SA to get that 4th place playoff spot, but SA sucks 2.soccer- yall are good i give you that but i hope we split with yall just like we did last year. SA is good at this 2 but we beat them once already.Football- aiken has been good over the years in football but we did beat you this year and SA.next time when u post try to know a little bit about what you're talking about instead of just bs-ing.

P.S. tell statboy he needs to run sprints with the aiken soccer team to lose some of that weight haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"as for Aiken NA beat them in Baseball, Football,girls basketball maybe, looks like NA has a better sports program than both SA and Aiken"

You beat us in football, but we won the region. You swept us in women's basketball, but we swept you in men's.

We swept NA in men's cross country, women's cross country, volleyball, men's tennis, women's tennis, men's track(still in progress, but we dominated the first meeting), women's track(same), women's golf, we've won the first meeting in both men's and women's soccer, and I'd have to check on men's golf, but I'm confident we at least split with you there, and I believe we beat you in softball, but I'll have to ask one of the players. Aiken will likely be the highest ranked Little 32 team in the Sears Cup rankings. Likely better than most Big 16 schools. By the way, RBM, Aiken was ranked in the top three in state throughout the entire year. And even though we lost in the second round, the Beachball selection committee apparently thinks we return the most talented team in the state, not just 3rd or 4th. So no, NA does not have a better athletics program than Aiken. Not even close.

And Dirk - 1. - Our basketball team beat your's in 2002, when we had A.J. Gordon and Josh Stallings, and - 2. - I'm far from fat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And everything other sport I named. Wow, looks like NA can beat us in only three sports.

Sorry to tell you, but the less popular sports draw the most points in the Directors(changed from Sears a couple years ago I think) Cup standings. Those sports tell you more about a school's athletic department than football and baseball do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry Headstrong but you are wrong about beating us in 2002 because you didnt, so go check your stats again and get it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm pretty sure we did, actually. If you can prove me wrong, please do so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm probably thinking of South Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEADSTRONG I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS, OR ARE U ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT IS 100 PERCENT UNATHELETIC. I CHECKED WITH SCHL AND THEY SAID CHESS IS NOT A SPORT. SINCE YOU TAKE STATS, STATGIRL TELL ME HOW MANY POINTS AIKEN HAD AGAINST DREHER BECAUSE I MISSED THE GAME. AND BY THE WAY I DONT WRITE STATS, I MAKE THEM.

MAYBE YOU'LL GET A SCHOLARSHIP TAKING STATS FOR A D1 SCHOOL STATGIRL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know im right about that aiken game in 2002 bc i was on the team.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard