Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dirk, we beat NA at least once in the two seasons prior to last. It really doesn't mean that much to me. We swept you this season. Get over it.

Swali, there is no South Carolina High League. Those acronyms can be tricky sometimes.

"I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS, OR ARE U ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT IS 100 PERCENT UNATHELETIC"

I am 100% unathletic. No athletic ability whatsoever. You'll see at the game. And for what it's worth, you don't have to be very athletic at all to play a lot of high school sports. If you play or played varsity basketball, then you have room to talk. If you started at quarterback for varsity, then you have room to talk. If you made the football, baseball, soccer, track, cross country, tennis, or golf teams, then there's no telling how athletic you are. I know it's hard for you to understand that, but trust me. It doesn't take much to just be on a team.

"SINCE YOU TAKE STATS, STATGIRL"

Unsurprisingly, you can't come up with anything more creative than that. I would give you props for even trying, but I don't feel that you deserve it.

"TELL ME HOW MANY POINTS AIKEN HAD AGAINST DREHER"

Points or goals? Get your sports termonology up to par, then talk trash. We scored 0 goals against Dreher. We scored 3 goals against NA. Would you like to ask me which team of those two I think is better?

"AND BY THE WAY I DONT WRITE STATS, I MAKE THEM"

I don't know if you were trying to or not, but you just assured me that you are the biggest badass on the face of the planet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"By the way, if you nerds really want me to, I could teach you how to read and write. $10 fee, 8 classes. "

word on the screet is that you tried to play soccer a while back but didnt have the grades to?

could be wrong but thats what i heard? If so, was that how much it cost you to go to summer school?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dirk...great grammar...what does Headstrong having to go to summer school have to do with anything...are we talking aobut soccer and sports or how someone did in school?? Who cares about how he did in school..that proves no point at all....and i really dont care if North Augusta beat Aiken in softball...do you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no i dont care if na beats sa in softball haha, i never said anything about that.the only reason why i brought the school thing is because your boy said this
""By the way, if you nerds really want me to, I could teach you how to read and write. $10 fee, 8 classes. " People who go to summer school or cant play sports because of grades dont need to be making comments like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think anyone with a brain could tell who needs to be teaching who here. By the way, summer school costs around $250, not $10. Good question, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
headstrong you are a freaking idiot. u have nothing to back up anything to say, so u make up gay **** like teaching someone to read to prove a point. your getting nowhere. until you get on the field and make something happen then shut up. i think u need to pull that cock out your butt and lighten up a little. only person that should be able to say something about our fans is someone on the field. and as for rednecks there aren't any at north augusta or at least not that go to any games or participate in any sports. we aren't nidland valley. don't hate us because we support our team. if you had the support(which u wouldn't anyways cause u sit the bench keeping stats) you would be grateful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEADSTRONG WHY DONT YOU PLAY SOCCER SO WE CAN SEE HOW TALENTED YOU ARE. TALKING ABOUT OTHER SCHOOLS OR HOW GOOD YOUR SCHOOL(WHICH IS ALL YOU DO ON THIS SITE) WILL NEVER MAKE YOU ANY BETTER. DONT YOU WISH YOU COULD BE OUT THERE PLAYING IN STEAD OF SITTING ON THE BENCH WRITING STATS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It won't make me any better, but it'll make all you NA guys think about me all the time. I'm as athletic as any of you. I'm sure of that.

And linebacker, how many tackles did you have last season? 5? How bout sacks? Interceptions? Heck, did you even get on the field?

[ April 21, 2004, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Kyle Heise ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually i started at defensive tackle half the year and then started linebacker the second half of the year. where were you keeping the stats again? yea bite me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we ran house on yall on yalls own field. the only reason yall have the region title is because gave it too you. of coarse we didn't mean to lose to orangeburg, but we had a bad night like every team. But the title relied on how we played not on how yall played

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard