Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Answer the questions. And no, I wasn't keeping stats, I was busy cheering for the region champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong
"but it'll make all you NA fags think about me all the time."

think what of you? that your a fat kid that keeps stats and likes to talk junk even though you have no athletic ability at all.

coach
coach
After reading these posts, I have determined that both Aiken and North Augusta have what it takes to make the Red Neck League Rankings. Therefore, I hereby announce that I am expanding the Rankings to 15 teams: #14 Aiken and #15 North Augusta. Congrats guys!
(you can see your ranking under the post-Statewide Red Neck League)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet..i have always wanted to be included in that...Aiken and North Augusta just like to have a little fun with each other...its no big deal...and yes NA you did give the Region Championship away in football..and Satcher gettting hit in the mouth didnt help at all..that was one big dude from OW...peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
show up to the game at South Aiken on Thursday night then big boys..well see who runs the pound on who..."get on my level", SA will kill you Goose and Spencer is back...(i just hope we dont get any more pk's)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2004Striker, shutup punk we just having some fun, you and your team can be #1 in the prick rankings.

whodi, there will be some people there thurs. but others have a playoff baseball game at gaffney.i would have liked to be there. i know it should be a great game. did spencer get hurt or something bc i thought he was there when we beat yall earlier in the year? or did he get hurt in another game after that.when do yall play aiken again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken is next thursday..Spencer and Goose didnt play...trust me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were all of the Fire kids gone, or just Goose and Joey?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just goose and joey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered