High School Soccer Coach -

My name is Suzanne Brandon, and on behalf of the Charleston Battery, I would like to invite you and your high school soccer team to come out and join us for the 2014 Carolina Challenge Cup! We are very excited to be hosting the 11th annual Charleston Battery Carolina Challenge Cup featuring Major League Soccer, and we hope you take this opportunity to both experience and enjoy our round-robin tournament!

This year’s competition includes Major League Soccer’s Seattle Sounders, DC United, Houston Dynamo, and USL PRO’s Charleston Battery.

With the FIFA World Cup only six months away US Men’s National team coach Jurgen Klinsmann has called a January camp and several of the players have CCC links. All three Carolina Challenge Cup teams have a pair of players represented. For D.C. United goalkeeper Bill Hamid and striker Eddie Johnson were selected. Seattle Sounders defenders Brad Evans and DeAndre Yedlin were both called into camp and Houston Dynamo goalkeeper Tally Hall and midfielder Brad Davis both received invites.

The Carolina Challenge Cup takes place on Saturday February 22nd, Wednesday February 26th, and Saturday, March 1st. Each night features a double-header; Gates open at 4pm with kick-off at 5pm and 7:15pm respectively; tickets for this event INCLUDE both games each night!

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED GROUP FLYER WITH CCC14 TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

Parents, players, and family members can purchase team tickets at a discounted group rate of $12.00 for bleacher seats ($15.00 individual ticket price) or $20.00 for East Box seats ($25.00 individual ticket price) THROUGH PRE-SALE ONLY; group orders MUST have a minimum of 10 tickets in order to receive the group discount. In order to take advantage of this offer, please place your order on, or before Wednesday, February 19th.

***If you would like to reserve a private party tent on the concourse with a $50 deposit, please let me know ASAP! I have taken the liberty of attaching our 2014 group picnic menu for your review; group picnics INCLUDE catered dinner, private party tent for the evening, as well as bleacher tickets for both games! Please note that the attached menu options are for 2014 regular season games, and that each menu option will increase by $4.00 per person to compensate for the CCC ticket pricing.

Coaches: to place your group order, please call or email me and provide a total headcount of tickets needed, High School team name, and credit card payment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.

Suzanne Sudzina Brandon
Director of Ticket Sales, Charleston Battery
(843) 971-4625 x218
Suzanne.Sudzina@CharlestonBattery.com

If you have any questions, or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time!

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to seeing you soon!