Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moon, I can see your argument for the SCISA teams and they were not included. Now I believe as you do that Christ Church and Bishop England get more of the soccer crowd than normal but they are suposedly bound by the public school rules so and are teams that must be faced if making a run at the state title so I included them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
moon, why would anyone go to a private school because they have a good soccer team? That is a ridiculous statement. There is and never had been a student come to CC because of the soccer team. And I dont know too many parents that are willing to dish out $11000 based on their son playing high school soccer for a "soccer school."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question I ask myself is 'why would anyone go to a private school?' Soccer seems to me to be a better reason than most! Evidently you don't have your priorities straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by SC_cap'n:
Thoughts? Comments?

SCcap'n,
I really think you are an idiot. 3AAA does dominate everyone. The thing is that upperstate gets all the chances to play the big 4AAAA schools, but always chokes. Maybe I just do not see what you are talking about. 4AAAA does NOT have dominance over everyone else. 4AAAA just doesn't play anyone from Lowerstate(3AAA). Upperstate 3AAA is not where the stringest players are. I believe the beach is where it is at. Take Myrtle Beach for prime example,... they will be playing Socastee, who if you have not taken a chance to look is NUMBER ONE (1) in 4AAAA, and I am positive MB will beat Socastee. And that will make it all clear for you. All Myrtle Beach has to do is play a good game, because Socastee can play extremely great, but as long as the team plays good they will win because we are the better team. 4AAAA schools, when making schedules pick ranked teams where they know they are good enough to beat. Get what I am saying?
-BuffaloBob

J
Brace
Brace
J
You know BuffaloBob, you are rather uncouth in your approach to people. Cap'n was making some fairly good points, and used actual schedules to back up his claim. On the other hand, all we have is your callous claim that Myrtle Beach is the end all be all of soccer. I beg to differ. I think if you picked a couple of schools that would be considered that good in soccer, MB would be in the top 10, but not at the top. Those top three spots would be reserved for BE, Wando and Irmo in no specific order. I would put money down that Irmo would beat MB this year. I also think that Wando would not have much difficulty beating them either. If you think AAA soccer is so good, besides preseason, when was the last time that a AAA team beat Irmo? Just wanted to know....on that note, I am going to let it go. Obviously you are obtuse, and you will have to live with that. Let me give you my condolences.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wanna clear up that buffalobob does not and has never played at mb

--wax the buffalo up and grind him!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard