Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#166212 03/22/14 12:33 AM
U
Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In
U
I get the feeling that most people do not want to give JL Mann the praise they deserve. They are a very good team. So far this year, they are trying to keep the scores down, but it is not their fault that they are in a week division. Most of the experienced players get very little playing time.
What does everyone else think?

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
What kind of praise do you want??

They are ranked 2nd in the state and were state runner ups last year.

They are clearly the team to beat in upper state this year since they are king of the hill until someone knocks them down.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Sorry. All trash talkers have moved from high school to Academy. So really no one giving any praise to anything.
But I 'll give it one last try. Congrats to Archenhold on a well deserved send off coming up on April 11. Incredible run for him and Riverside. Boy did he know when to bail.

brace
brace
Just remember you feed the trolls at your own risk! They likely got what they wanted just by getting someone to say how "great" they are. I have found the best thing one can do with trolls is let them fish under the bridge by themselves and they will eventually stop bothering those on top of the bridge.

C
Throw In
Throw In
C
Quote:

I get the feeling that most people do not want to give JL Mann the praise they deserve. They are a very good team. So far this year, they are trying to keep the scores down, but it is not their fault that they are in a week division. Most of the experienced players get very little playing time.
What does everyone else think?

That quote above is so typical of Mann's attitude and it always has been.

They always have thought they are so great.

They should be great, they are an "Academy" that gives them the opportunity to recruit.

Most of the neighborhoods that feed Mann are Upscale and surround CESA, so they should be full of top CESA talent.

But up until now, they have won nothing and not really done anything.

Now, this may very well be their year. It really should be their year.

But you still have little old Wando out there, who lost the Viking Cup by default to Mann. Oh, OK, Mann did win something, they won the Viking Cup by default.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Ask the basketball, football teams if they can recruit. Football 0-11. Basketball 6-15.

U
Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In
U
I just wanted to know who the stupid posters were. Now I know. Cajunkid and Pjay. They were the 1st to open their stupid mouths. Cajunkid. Are you like 10 years old? There hasn't been 1 girl recruited to play soccer for Mann. Sounds like you are a little jealous of the CESA talent? Where do you get your talent.
High School really means nothing to most of this top talent. They are ready to go to college and play some real talent. I don't think you will be there, but I will.

P
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
P
I said nice things about Mann and that is the response I get??

Beat a good team and then get back to me please.

Outside of a scrimmage you haven't played one decent 4a school yet. Get back to us when you beat some good 4a schools.

brace
brace
I will repeat my 1st post Do not feed the trolls! but in case you need more convincing listen to these guys:

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'

George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

and since it is Sunday, from Proverbs 26

4 When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.

5 When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation

seems you have chosen the latter here so good luck!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

I said nice things about Mann and that is the response I get??

Beat a good team and then get back to me please.

Outside of a scrimmage you haven't played one decent 4a school yet. Get back to us when you beat some good 4a schools.

Ahh. Good times. By the way-they won't play a good team till state finals

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard