Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
I think either of those two games would be an awesome game to attend. Too bad Irmo and Wando aren't playing in the tournament with Norman N.

M
throw in
throw in
M
I agree, I would hope it would be a showdown to the finish but I have never seen Norman N. play so I can not judge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Norman N. would take either one easily....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If NN only tied Dorman 2-2 then I seriously doubt they would be able to hang with two powerhouses like Irmo or Wando.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
lexsoccer, Norman North whipped West Florence (6-0) and Dorman (9-0) yesterday and is a VERY GOOD team! The scores at halftime were 6-0 and 4-0, respectively.

Come out and watch them today at Eagle Stadium for their 2:30 pm match vs. 3A #5 Dreher -- should be a good one (for first place in Group D).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Norman North is for real. I would like to see them play Irmo, Socastee, or Wando... but i dont think either of those teams could hang with them.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I agree with Green and White Norman North is an EXCELLENT team and could easily take Irmo, Socastee,Wando, etc.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
I do find it interesting that the whole Norman N. team went to watch the Irmo DF game on Wednesday night. Irmo is the only SC team to defeat Norman N, I believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well... I've seen Ridgeview from a couple of years ago with Stovall and Co. that were #1 in the country for a time, I've seen Socastee this year, and i saw Irmo last year and they are the best team I've ever seen.

Irmo is a great team and they always will be a great team but they dont have enough to take Norman North when they are clicking imo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about RV and Socastee(overrated from the start), but Wando and Irmo would beat NN.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard