#16729 04/12/04 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"...post plural, into posts."

What are you talking about?!?! Why do you give me more material against you when trying to defend yourself? And what type of pyscho official would track back months ago to find a previous post? Please explain to me why you feel the need to post three times before I have even looked at my computer. A BIT CRAZY??? Maybe you should be reading your rule book instead of attempting to make intelligent conversation.

#16730 04/13/04 02:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no "maybe" about it.

Soccerboy, I addressed neither you nor anyone from White Knoll. When I do, you'll be able to tell. As for my "beef" with White Knoll, I have none. They're not worth having beef with. I was simply using them as an indicator in regards to who was going to win between Aiken and South Aiken(two real soccer teams). By the way, Aiken won 2-1 in PKs. I guess White Knoll IS good for something afterall. Who would've thought?

As for the game itself, Aiken played a good 30-35 minutes total, but it was enough. We scored off a throw-in in the first couple minutes of the game when it got over Goose's arms and our guy headed it in, then SA got a questionable(to say the least) PK in the second half to tie the game. We got a PK a couple minutes later but it sailed high and right. Both teams hit the post once throughout the course of the game. All our guys made their PKs in the shootout and SA missed their 4th one off the crossbar and Rob Victor ended it with his. Back and forth game. Should be another good one next time the two meet.

#16731 04/13/04 12:28 PM
coach
coach
Were the Aiken Fire boys back for SA? Without that keeper and Jamaal, SA is beatable.

#16732 04/13/04 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't feel the pk for SA was questionable. Aiken's goal was a nice example of hard work. Fun to watch game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard