Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#16747 04/12/04 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
playoff time is nearing, who do you think will get top seeds in the state tournament, all classifications, and what are youre predictions? any sleepers or dominators?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2A, Definately Emerald and BishopEngland. I think it will be a great game and maybe end up going into 2 Pks. I think Emerald will come off the top with the win. They are a great time.......i know from playing them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, what do you think about 3A and 4A BLsoccerdude, any sleepers?

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
3A is definately WIDE open this year the upperstate has got at least 5 teams that will be battling it out such as,Riverside, Eastside, JL Mann, Greenville, and of course last years state champs Daniel. Lowerstate is equally as wide open with BC, Myrtle Beach, Dreher, and maybe North Mytle Beach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Heavyweight contenders in 4A in my own opinion are as follows:
Lowerstate: Irmo, Wando, Socastee, Hilton Head, Summerville
Upperstate: Aiken, South Aiken, Northwestern

There are an unsung amount of "sleepers" this year in 4A, too. I feel that Dutch Fork is the main threat in that sense for the lowerstate. For upperstate, I would have to say that Spring Valley and Ridgeview will both be playing the sleeper role. This year's playoffs should be very competitive, and I can only wait in anxiety for them to get started!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what region gets the number one seed for the upperstate this year in AAAA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also what region in the lowerstate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure celtic fan, have any thoughts on the heavyweight contenders and sleepers in 4A for you?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard