Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1A -- The contender, and usually only contender in the upper state, Christ Chuuuch

Lower state could go many ways -- Blackville-Hilda, Williston-Elko, Dixie, Governor's School, and Buford all have great chances of going to state. We'll just have to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think playa has a pretty accurate view of the "heavy" contenders in each part of the state, but I still think 4A is WIDE open. Northwestern is really strong, but I think any of the other three playoff bound teams in their region are big contenders, especially Ridge View. N. Augusta is a talented team who could be a sleeper from Aiken's region, and Dorman despite having an off season can't be totally ruled out. As for my region, we (Hanna) have not been totally consistent but we have shown that we can play with the best and our trip to Europe has really helped us bond as a team and exposed us to some excellent coaching (we trained some with a dutch coach) and some different playing styles. Greenwood and Mauldin are both still strong teams who have proved they can at least contend with some of the best. I'm not too sure about the lower state but I know Dutch Fork will be a contender and I would add them to my "Heavy Weight" list. I obviously hope my team goes all the way but it's going to be very exciting no matter what. I can't wait for the playoffs to start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as far as heavyweights are concernred in the upperstate i think that south aiken, ridgeview, aiken, and northwestern are tough teams to beat. i think that an aiken vs. south aiken would be an unbelievable playoff matchup. i think that you might want to watch out for TL Hanna, they might make some noise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
greenville should have a strong run for the AAA title

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope Blackville-Hilda has another shot at Dixie in the playoffs. That should be a great game.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
BC has a good shot at lowerstate in 3AAA as does Dreher. The way it's shapin up BC should have two games then meet MB in the Quarter finals for a grudge re-match from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MB is waiten for it too

J
world cup
world cup
J
..I was looking at the division rankings last night..and this is what I came up with for the first round of 3A ..Regions 2 and 4 are still undeterminable..so pardon those blanks.

Upperstate:

Region 4 #1 (H)
Belton-Honea Path

Region 2 #2 (H)
Greer

Daniel (H)
Region 4 #4

Broome (H)
Region 2 #3

Riverside (H)
Southside

Seneca (H)
Region 4 #3

Region 2 #1 (H)
Union

Region 4 #2 (H)
Wren

Lowerstate:

West Florence (H)
Strom Thurmond

N. Myrtle Beach (H)
North Charleston

Dreher (H)
Camden

R.B. Stall (H)
Carolina Forest

Georgetown (H)
Marion

Dreher (H)
Lakewood

Myrtle Beach (H)
Timberland

Wilson (H)
A.C. Flora

(Do the teams in Region 8 besides Georgetown still have squads? ..will there be 3 byes?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not that BC deserves it after the embarassment last night.....but they are the number 2 seed out of region five.

The Tie Break goes to Head to Head goals allowed in region....BC gave up 5 and Flora gave up 6.

BC will host Lakewood......Should be a battle with the effort BC is putting forth these days!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard