Page 2 of 2 1 2
#16805 04/15/04 03:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerboy, I made a post right after my first one to clarify that my post was directed towards Stryker, but I guess it didn't go through. Either way, I posted at 4:11, and you posted at 4:10. It doesn't take a certified genius to figure out who I was addressing.

By the way, Soccerboy, you incorrectly started a sentence with the word "but", you incorrectly spelled the words "fairly", "healthy", and "before", and you completely butchered your last post. Don't get yourself into something you don't want to get into.

24, you might be right. I'll wait and see how the rest of T.L. Hannah's season plays out before evaluating. It looks like the trip to Europe could end up turning things around, but you still lost to Greenwood. In any case, if we DO end up playing, we'll win.

run, he could certainly do that, but the problem is he wouldn't be able to laugh for very long, because he'd be busy getting embarrassed by my boys. I've now gone about a season and a half without hearing ONE hostile remark from anyone on any team. I don't expect much to change.

Cousin, get off Calder's nuts for a minute. I'm the statboy, not the waterboy, and I'll talk trash to anyone whom I feel needs it. Some redneck hiding behind a false identity isn't gonna change that.

"it is quite funny to me that a water boy would even attempt to talk junk about other soccer teams"

Why's that? Am I a terrible athlete? Am I some friendless loser who has nothing better to do with his time? Explain to me what's funny about it.

#16806 04/15/04 04:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for one i will not get off Calder's nuts b/c it's fun being there and for two you can talk trash to whomever you want but one question how you gunna back it up, oh no you control the stat book please don't give somebody else an assist that i should have or take a goal away from me or something i definately don't want that to happen gosh i'm so sorry for starting anything with a statboy. but i don't know if you're a friendless loser or not you might have friends i don't really care the fact still remains that you don't play on the team you mark how many assists rob victor has but i'm not taking anything away b/c it's definately an important job somebody has to do it we need more people like you in this world willing to give up their precious time to take a few stats. wow i wish i was cool enough to do that oh wait me and most everyone else are on the field playing i forgot but i surely hope you have fun watching people play and marking what they do you are probably gaining valuable information on how to play the game watching Calder Reardon play, now he's class. can you do me a favor? can you look in your stat book and tell me how many shut outs he has i'd love to know statboy!!

#16807 04/15/04 04:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there a discussion about this? Rankings have no value when it comes to the playoffs, it is completely based on your region record. That being said, this topic is not worthing talking about, and as usual, all it ends up being is an outlet for either people from Aiken or South Aiken to talk as much as they can about how good their team is. And frankly, in my opinion, neither of these teams are strong enough to make it very far into the playoffs. If only they were as good at playing soccer as they are at talking trash...

#16808 04/15/04 04:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"for one i will not get off Calder's nuts b/c it's fun being there "

I actually resent reading the rest of the post after that.

"can you look in your stat book and tell me how many shut outs he has i'd love to know statboy!!"

Well if you had any common sense whatsoever, you might not have to rely on me to tell you how many shutouts he has. Look at the schedule, Booker.

As for my position, I do it because I have friends on the team, and I get in free to watch them play on weeknights when I'd have nothing better to do anyway. There's actually some tradition in regards to the statboy position here at Aiken. I'm just keeping it goin.

"wow i wish i was cool enough to do that oh wait me and most everyone else are on the field playing i forgot"

First, it has nothing to do with popularity. I'm sure that even a jealous redneck like yourself could even hold the spot down if needed. Second, I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm probably better than you at nearly every other sport outside of soccer. And THAT I could back up.

#16809 04/15/04 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with stryker on this one. Year after year I also enjoy watching all these different teams come out of nowhere and get their fifteen minutes of fame. After their cinderalla season (never past third round), it's back to another 10 years of practicing before they make their move again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard