Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are my Quarter-Final match ups and on as I see it. Feel Free to post yours.....

AAAA

Upper State:
Aiken vs Ridge View (Aiken Wins 3-1)

Northwestern vs South Aiken (SA wins 1-0)

UPPER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Aiken vs South Aiken
South Aiken Wins the Upper State.(1-0)

Lower State:
Summerville vs Irmo (Irmo Wins 2-1)

Hilton Head vs Wando (Wando Wins 2-1)

LOWER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Wando vs Irmo
Wando wins Lower State (3-1)

Wando wins State 1-0 over South Aiken

AAA
Upper State:
Greenville vs Daniel (Daniel Wins 2-0)

Riverside vs JL Mann (Riverside wins 2-1)

UPPER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Riverside vs Daniel
Riversdie wins Upper State (3-1)

Lower State
North MB vs Dreher (Dreher Wins 4-1)
MB vs BC (BC wins 2-1)

LOWER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Dreher vs BC
Dreher wins Lower State (3-2 pks)

Riverside wins State (3-0)

PS this is subject to change if these teams change region positions. i.e. seeding is different.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Upper State:

If TL Hanna can string some together, they could be a force. They are very capable of playing excellent soccer, and I think they may make it to the Upper State championship game.

I think that Aiken and South Aiken are pretty good too, but I would have to give it to Aiken, and I think that Aiken will win the Upper State. With the possibility of TL Hanna maybe pulling an upset.

Lower State:

I think that Socastee is a solid team, and should make it fairly far in the playoffs. They, like Wando, don't have a particularly strong schedule this year. So when push comes to shove, and they start to play tougher games, who knows what will happen. Dutch Fork could come out playing some strong ball too, it all depends if they can get it together after the loss to Sumter. Irmo should have a strong year again in the playoffs. They had Aiken hand it to them early in the season, and I don't think that they will have another game like that. I figure that It will come down to Irmo playing Wando for the Lower State championship again. I'm not even going to guess who is going to win that one. It will come down to who is playing better ball at that time.

As for the state championship game, I would have to say that whom-ever wins the Wando/Irmo game will probably win state. (In my opinion)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like to see another Aiken/Northwestern Semi's match up

goal
goal
Just from eye-balling the AAAA brackets it looks like we'll see these matchups if things stay the same (which they probably won't). I've put in capitals who I think will win.

Upper State -- (1st Round) Mauldin at AIKEN, FORT MILL at Spartanburg, North Augusta at HILLCREST, Byrnes at NORTHWESTERN, SPRING VALLEY at Dorman, TL Hanna at SOUTH AIKEN, Boiling Springs at RIDGE VIEW, LEXINGTON at Greenwood, (2nd Round) Fort Mill at AIKEN, NORTHWESTERN at Hillcrest, Spring Valley at SOUTH AIKEN, Lexington at RIDGE VIEW, (Quarterfinals) Northwestern at AIKEN, Ridge View at SOUTH AIKEN, (Semifinals) South Aiken at AIKEN.

Lower State -- (1st Round) Sumter at SUMMERVILLE, West Ashley at SOUTH FLORENCE, Colleton County at IRMO, Crestwood at JAMES ISLAND, Stratford at SOCASTEE, Airport at HILTON HEAD, Hartsville at WANDO, Fort Dorchester at DUTCH FORK, (2nd Round) South Florence at SUMMERVILLE, James Island at IRMO, Hilton Head at SOCASTEE, Dutch Fork at WANDO, (Quarterfinals) IRMO at Summerville, Wando at SOCASTEE, (Semifinals) Socastee at IRMO.

State Championship -- AIKEN vs. Irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always Right:

Interesting Scenario, one question. How would Colleton make the playoffs to face IRMO! It probably does not matter who plays IRMO in the first round. However, just curious how you got Colleton!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm predicting that Hilton Head will beat Socastee.

You heard it here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GW Knight,

Going out on a limb are we?

You saw a lot at the Palmetto Cup didn't you?

You're not a bad keeper yourself, you just don't have any one in front of you.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
4AAAA Championship: Wando vs South Aiken (South Aiken wins despite a well played match by both sides)
3AAA Championship: BC vs Riverside (BC gets revenge for the 2-1 loss with a win)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you very much Shearer... which game did you see?

I did see a lot of the Palmetto cup this past weekend and from what i saw of Hilton Head, they are a very skilled team and very underrated. If them and Socastee played i think the game would be a lot closer than a lot of people think and not to knock Socastee in any way b/c they are a great team, but they really haven't played that many tough games. That can hurt you deep in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope Northwestern can make it back to the big game, lost a couple games earlier in the season. Maybe someone will underestimate us or something.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard