State Championship: Riverside v. Dreher

State Champion: Riverside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would mb lose to bc this year, when they comfortably beat them last year? mb has the exact same team just like bc.

--wax it up and grind!!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
MB didnt necesarily "comfortably" beat them last year. If I do recall correctly, after the LONG 45 minute half time last year, beacuse of lightining, BC came out down 2-0 and scored a goal within the first 10 minutes making it 2-1. Played an excellent second half but MB toe-poked one away making it 3-1 in the last minutes of the game. Not too comfortable if you ask me!!!!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
One more thing to add to my last post MB might have the same team as last year but BC has grown as a team and if they can come within 5 minutes of tieing an EXCELLENT Riverside team then i believe they can take MB!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but doesn't MB have the exact same team back? Oh and another thing anybody can sit back and hold the score down #6! Riverside had the play the entire match and BC 's goal was lets say a FLUKE!!!!!!!!! #5 was the only player BC had. So CM 6 SHUT UP!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4AAAA - IRMO
3AAA - MYRTLE BEACH

IRMO - Good, Strong team, able to finish quick.
MB - Also Great & Strong team, also able to finish. No way Upperstate Wins in 4AAAA/3AAA. This year belongs to Lowerstate. Sorry Senior Guys...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what happened with the Greenville defeat? 4-1? Not convincing enough? And they've lost to 3 other 3AAA teams. You're crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so anyone got anything on west ashley havent heard much about them and since we're playing them in the playoffs first round i'm curious....any info would be appreciated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second Always Right.

Bob, you're saying that there's no way Aiken could end up beating Irmo in the championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had the Privilege to watch WA play both Summerville and Socastee. WA took summervile to PK's the first time they played and then they went to double overtime at summerville and lost in the last minute. They went to Myrtle Beach and beat a very respectable North Myrtle Beach team and then played socastee and lost 2-1. They are one of the teams to watch out for in the playoffs. I can see them giving any team they play a run for there money.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard