Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trojan, I don't think you give yourselves enough credit. It seems you guys still have a very strong team despite a couple of losses. Perhaps we here at Hanna will be seeing you guys in May.
As for 3A, Greenville or Riverside. JL Mann, Eastside, Daniel all obviously have a chance too, but I think Upperstate has it again this year.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
First Round

1-4 Belton-Honea Path @ 4-1 York
3-3 Greer @ 2-2 J.L. Mann

4-4 Clover @ 1-1 Daniel
2-3 Eastside @ 3-2 Broome

2-4 Southside @ 3-1 Riverside
4-3 Lugoff-Elgin @ 1-2 Seneca

3-4 Union @ 2-1 Greenville
1-3 Wren @ 4-2 Chester

Lower State
5-4 Strom Thurmond @ 6-1 Wilson
8-3 Timberland @ 7-2 Carolina Forest

6-4 Camden @ 5-1 Dreher
7-3 North Myrtle Beach @ 8-2 North Charleston

7-4 Marion @ 8-1 Georgetown
6-3 Lakewood @ 5-2 Brookland-Cayce

7-1 Myrtle Beach Bye
5-3 A.C. Flora @ 6-2 West Florence

Second Round
2-2 J.L. Mann @ 4-1 York
2-3 Eastside @ 1-1 Daniel

1-2 Seneca @ 3-1 Riverside
1-3 Wren @ 2-1 Greenville

Lower State
7-2 Carolina Forest @ 6-1 Wilson
7-3 North Myrtle Beach @ 5-1 Dreher

5-2 Brookland-Cayce @ 8-1 Georgetown
5-3 A.C. Flora @ 7-1 Myrtle Beach

Third Round
2-2 J.L. Mann @ 1-1 Daniel
2-1 Greenville @ 3-1 Riverside

7-2 Carolina Forest @ 5-1 Dreher
5-2 Brookland-Cayce @ 7-1 Myrtle Beach

Semis
3-1 Riverside @ 1-1 Daniel
7-1 Myrtle Beach @ 5-1 Dreher

Final
3-1 Riverside
5-1 Dreher

Riverside State Champ

The Third round in the Upper State is going to be two great games I think that anyone of those teams could come out to Winner the Upper state and eventually the State.

Dreher is very good and if they get to the championship game I think they will compete a lot better than the lower state teams have in the last could years. It also helps them if Carolina Forest beats Wilson then Dreher will get all of them game at Home.

I feel bad for BC because it looks like they have to travel to play inferior teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count,

You are asuming that Dreher beats Flora and BC again. Benny is a big loss and it will be a huge challenge for Dreher to overcome that. I am not saying they cannot do it but it will be different this time around with out him!

Great picks! As far as feeling bad for BC, don't all they have to do is win region and they would be at home. Ball is in their court.

I don't know if the past two teams representing the lower state did that bad of a job. Last year it was tight till late in the second half and the year before Greenville was on. That ONE night they could have beat ANYONE in the STATE!!!! I don't care what you say they were just on!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Yeah I know things could really change in region 5 and in region 2. My point was why don't they seed teams overall. Why should BC have to go to Georgetown just because Georgetown have a worse region than they do.

W
goal
goal
W
Good point! region winners should be rewarded due to the fact that each school MUST play in their respective region. Not fair to some but I can understand why. Would you penalize Southern Cal this football season for playing in the PAC 10? No, so this is the same principal but on a much much smaller stage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
soccaballa, what other 3aaa teams did they lose to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MB-BC last year had a 90 minute delay and MB was up 2-0 in the first 20 of the game....BC did score but MB Scored a fine goal to finish it by my dawg landon...so dont try to say that it was a toe poke....but mb will have a tough time beating upperstate

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Blaze you jump to conclusions oh so quickly!!! Why go ahead and say that MB is in the championship???? They arent gonna play easy teams in the quaterfinals and lowerstate chapionship if they get there. They' re gonna have to go through a very young but good BC squad or young and talented Dreher squad and possibly an Upset in the first round by AC Flora( not a bad team despite their record ). So dont count on MB having an easy road to the final. BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i didnt jump to any conclusions...and i didnt say we would have an easy way to the state cup...i fully aware of the other lowerstate teams and there quality...i simply corrected the mistake an early post had said...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About AlwaysRight's predictions: Hillcrest can't make the playoffs because they are on probation for some reason (I heard too many red cards in a game.) Therefore, TL Hanna will not end up playing S. Aiken, and there is a very good chance we will end up with the #1 playoff seed for our region. I see us making the third round after a very hard played 2nd round, and then possibly contending for a spot in the Upperstate and State Championships if we are firing on all cylinders as we have been lately.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard