High School Coaches/Goalkeepers,

Please join us on April 11, 2015 for the SCUFC Spring Goalkeeper Wars Competition.

Those that are currently playing high school or middle school soccer right now are most definitely welcome; even those graduating this Spring. Also, ALL goalkeepers are welcome even those that are not associated with SCUFC. Please come and join us!

This is the link that will direct you to the registration website.

https://ssl.demosphere.com/cufc/

1: Once you get here click the CONTINUE button...

2: Once you get here go to the second option (EXISTING USER) and check this as the option and click the CONTINUE button...

2B: If you are not an EXISTING USER please create an account (those outside of SCUFC) and then go in and register for the keeper wars as an EXISTING USER.

3: Once you get here use the option on the left to login using your current email address and password. If you have forgotten your password there is an option for you to have it sent to you via email.

4: Once you are logged in you will come to the registration screen, fill out all of the information needed...

5: Once you select the option SCUFC GOALKEEPER WARS (SCUFC PLAYER) $30 or SCUFC GOALKEEPER WARS (non-SCUFC PLAYER) please be sure to select which league your son/daughter is currently/or most recently played in...

6: Very important next step...please select the correct AGE GROUP COMPETING IN

There are 3 different options here...please pay attention when selecting
Option 1: Jr. Academy ages U9 - U11
Option 2: Select ages U12 - U15
Option 3: Select ages U16 - U18

This is important for scheduling for the competition.

7: You do not need to worry about the bottom few questions regarding warm-up, sock, shirt, sizes etc. You may leave that stuff blank.

8: Continue through the process and it will lead you to the CHECKOUT page which is where you can finish up the registration process and pay for the event.

***If you have any problems at all please email me and let me know. I will do everything I can to assist you in the registration process; I have gone through it myself as well as a few others with no problems. It seems to be functioning properly.

I really hope you can join us for the event! I am really excited about the Spring event, we had a very good turn-out for the Fall goalkeeper wars and I want to blow that one out of the water.

Please pass the information along to your teams and coaches as well.

Thank you for your time, and I am looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

Clark McCarthy
Goalkeeping Director
SCUFC

Clark McCarthy
University of South Carolina
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach