Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
I am not in love with him. But I have watched him help more than he has hurt. I know him very well and better than you do.

What's wrong, did he not let your daughter play?
I know that he has to make decisions about players just like a business leader would have to make about his staff. I think that it would be a hard task to manage 3 or 4 thousand kids. It is not the kids that don't like him, it is the parents.

W
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
W
Andrew is a fine coach/ Lives, eats and breathes soccer. I m sure he has many contacts and does a great job promoting. But its his full time job so he better. We all pplayed for cesa and had a blast. Its just funny how we payed thousands of dollars and traveled the USA to play the best and be seen by many coaches so that we could play collegiate soccer in a two hundred mile radius of Greenville. There is more the enough competition in the tri-state area to get your soccer fix but thats not how its done.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
It is a business just like everything else. But some girls are going more than 200 miles away to play D1 soccer.

Enough about all that. We all make our decisions about who to play for and he has done a lot for SC soccer. Almost all of his older girls are committed to Big Name schools.

Now is anybody going to the games today? I am packing my bags.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Wow, great that you are traveling such a distance that it requires you to overnight.

There are great restaurants in the Columbia Vista.

Enjoy, best of luck to your team.

Tell Harry hello.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
I'm coming home. Not much on Columbia.
Who is Harry?
I have seen you say that before.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
If you know Hyslop as well as you say, you would know.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Originally Posted By: Bomber

If you treat people the way you are talking about Andrew, then I would have to say whatever happened to you, you probably deserved it. Yes, I do know him very well, and I could care less what he did to you or whether he has your respect or not.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Originally Posted By: Dale

If you treat people the way you are talking about Andrew, then I would have to say whatever happened to you, you probably deserved it. Yes, I do know him very well, and I could care less what he did to you or whether he has your respect or not.

I heard Andrew got a taste of his own medicine with the Spartanburg situation. I could not care less if I have his or your respect, as I certainly do not respect he or you.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick

[I heard Andrew got a taste of his own medicine with the Spartanburg situation. I could not care less if I have his or your respect, as I certainly do not respect he or you.

What happened in Spartanburg?

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D

I heard Andrew got a taste of his own medicine with the Spartanburg situation. I could not care less if I have his or your respect, as I certainly do not respect he or you.

Bomber: Sounds like he made your kid sit the bench. Maybe she got her talent from you. Or maybe your just stalking the boards. Either way, who cares what you think. You are loser. From what I've seen , Spartanburg, doesn't have a lot of talent anyway or no one to develop it.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard