Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
So instead of starting something by saying there isn't any talent here, why don't you say that? Just sounds like someone trying to drum up something. But Lorenz is right. You don't know what goes on here because you aren't involved in it. Always easy to say things when you're on the outside looking in. Pretty obvious the talent pool in Spartanburg isn't what it is in Greenville. Anyone who knows anything about soccer knows that, but that's neither here nor there. Don't go attacking people and programs you know nothing about. You've proven your point. You don't like Andrew (or Bomber).

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
meant you like Andrew, and not Bomber

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Dale, my comment regarding Spartanburg has to do with Club players not High School.

You don't need to backpeddle, you insulted the Spartanburg High School scene, you really owe them an apology.

I guess CESA does not accept anyone from Spartanburg County as they dont have talent as you indicate.

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
Bomber, You started this crap. I do like Andrew and respect what he does. He puts the girls in contact with the colleges that wants them. What do you do? You kept saying with what happened in Spbg. Seems like nobody knows but you.

Good luck to you DormanSoccer. I know you weren't starting crap only protecting your territory. When Dorman played our girls team, they were as nice as can be. Some even came to star and support the upper state. I will say one more thing. I know that Moe is committed, and I bet that Andrew helped in some way. She is coming to Cesa. If you followed the trail back. Bomber kept talking crap about Andrew and I stood up for him. That is how it all started. If I remember right, he did the same thing last year, but I kept my mouth shut.

I'm done, Good luck Dorman, see you next year.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
LOL.

That made my day.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard