Dear US-Soccer Fans,

I am Johannes, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany). Of course, I am a big soccer fan and I follow and watch soccer as much as I can.

I am currently writing my Master thesis in cooperation with the Bundesliga about the international development of the Bundesliga, especially in the USA. Therefor we created a survey, which includes several questions about the current situation of the Bundesliga in the US (attractiveness, TV-presence, match-schedule, online and social media-availability, etc.). Through your replies, we have the chance to improve the prouct quality and bring the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga-Clubs closer to all of you.

By participating in the survey, which is of course 100% anonymous, if you want, you are able to win really cool prizes, like player issue jerseys of Kevin-Price Boateng (autographed - FC Schalke 04), Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München) and Max Kruse (formerly Borussia Mönchengladbach) and a official adidas Bundesliga-Matchball. Please find the survey and all the deatails under the following link:

https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cO1ANdYXhmCoJBb

We would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill out our survey.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,
Johannes