Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle, Tom, Scott, what is up with the nomination committee? First, the pre-selection was to be done on April 3rd, then with 3days or less notice it was changed to Mar 27(a week eariler). Second, they change the rules about what coach can nominate. Third, You've changed the nomination form with 3 or so days left till deadline, must include the address, phone# (witch there is not a place for it on the form) of the player. What players will even be eligable now. The ones that watch the website everyday for the new peice to the puzzle???????? Is this a division of HARRY POTTER????????? Will the forms need to be resubmitted by all coaches or just the head coaches?????????

World Cup
World Cup
Bigboomer66 -- first off, I believe you are a parent/player and not a head coach, but this might clarify things for others that are as perplexed as you seem to be.

1) The schedule for the SCHSSCA has been online since last July and the dates did not change at any time for the Pre-Selection Meeting in which all HEAD COAHCES were invited to attend. Now then, for those that were in attendance, much was accomplished for both the North teams (boys/girls) and South squads (boys/girls) as our initial tracking lists were made.

2) The rules have been slightly altered to fall in line with what the rest of the S.C. Athletic Coaches Association's all-star events have in place. Any head coach may nominate a senior player (no foreign exchange students) for consideration, but it is the responsibility of the head coach of the player nominated to confirm with his/her student-athlete the availability of that person to attend the North-South function. Believe it or not, some players choose not to participate for whatever reason and if selected this coming Sunday, would take a spot for another deserving player.

3) The form has been updated for a head coach to supply the player's home address, home phone number, and an e-mail address. (By the way, the word is "which", not "witch) and "eligible" is not "eligable".

4) This website serves as the S.C. High School Soccer Coaches Association's central place of communication, so the answer would be 'yes' in reference to those that need to "watch the website everyday".

5) All head coaches that have a player listed in the SCHSSCA Private Forum's North-South Soccer Classic nominations need to confirm via a submitted form of their player's interest and intent to attend this prestigious event.

Also, in closing, we have received numerous nominations via U.S. Mail (snail mail) from Jackson, S.C., and are fully aware of that individual's soccer achievements. Please be sure that the Silver Bluff head coach -- I believe it's Steven Smith (or at least used to be) -- knows to submit an online form!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Haha Bigboomer66, he told you. Bigboomer is probably one of those cry babies who whines to his coach everyday at practice to make sure that he gets added to the list. "Coach, but please put me on that list, I just gotta be on it!" It's ok little Timmy, I'm sure these guys are on top of everything and don't need a whiney runt like you breathing down their neck.

~Keep up the good job with everything this site allows us avid soccer players to keep up with and talk about!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL! Boomer, you got owned by the effin' webmaster.

Link Copied to Clipboard