Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
U
Throw In
Throw In
U
James Gray, I don'y have a dog in this fight, but you are pretty much an A**. Class A1. My daughter plays D1 soccer and throughout the club and high school years, especially yesterday, it looked to me that the referees wanted to end the game and go home. I do believe that the goal that ended the game was a goal, but after watching the game and going thru slow motion a lot, the referees definitely wanted Lexington to have the advantage. The center ref was closer to the girl that got pulled away from the ball in the box in overtime, than he was when he made that final decision to give the game to Lexington.
Mann may be a magnet school, but you people are so stupid that you believe that they recruit for soccer. Why wouldn't they do that for football and other sports.
On this thread JAMES GRAY and PJAY are a couple of old men that need to find a hobbie. Go back and read what Pjay said in his first post. He admitted that the fouls were called in Lexington's favor. He even asked for the stats because he knew the refs had abused Mann. James Gray, I will say it again, you are just an A**. Your thoughts means nothing to this game or the game of soccer in this case. Thanks for breaking it all down for the rest of us. Maybe if you had went to a magnet school, you could just write a paragraph and not use a list. I guess you are used to going grocery shopping for your wife. Grow a pair.

U
Throw In
Throw In
U
name them

432 Offline
Bench
Bench
Originally Posted By: Francis
That is not correct, Dale. I know this for a fact. You are telling me that there are no starters for Mann who live in areas not zoned for Mann? Or, live outside of Greenville county? Just own it dude.

Yea. Name them Francis. I would be interested on which players they are?
You said you knew. Write it down.

D
Dale Offline OP
Kickoff
OP Offline
Kickoff
D
They take an average of 21 kids per year. Call the admin. That would be aprox 85 kids. Yes, I would say the website is wrong.

D
Dale Offline OP
Kickoff
OP Offline
Kickoff
D
You people should be more concerned about Wando. Have apron. 4k students and the majority of her team plays club ball for her. Does the Lexington Coach Coach Club? Francis, since you know everything else, maybe you will know that too.

F
Bench
Bench
F
So you are backing off that, hard line huh, Dale?

I will not name any kids. Dale knows I'm right though.

F
Bench
Bench
F
Dale, there is not a starter for Mann that lives in another county?

D
Dale Offline OP
Kickoff
OP Offline
Kickoff
D
No. There isn't. Just give the number. Francis. Your making false statements and doing you best to make the school look like it is recruiting.

Anybody NAME ONE. Just the number! I don't know who your talking about. Must be a superstar though as much as your concerned.

While your at it. I bet there is not one kid that lives in Lexington, that lives with their other parent to go to River Bluff or Vise versa. Do you agree? Francis. By the way, Francis, are you a man or a woman. Just wondering.

D
Dale Offline OP
Kickoff
OP Offline
Kickoff
D
I'm not backing off anything. Give me the number. Francis.

F
Bench
Bench
F
I will not out a kid.

Again, are you telling me that there is not a starter that lives outside of Greenville County? If you are, then we both know that you are lying.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard