Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#172361 08/18/16 04:22 PM
World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
The South Carolina High School League (SCHSL) and MaxPreps, the online high school sports leader, have announced a partnership agreement.

SCHSL & MaxPreps Announce Partnership for Customized Sports Information Platform

C
Corner Kick
Online Content
Corner Kick
C
How does this impact our use of Eurosport?

Goal
Goal
I'm curious what others think about the new MaxPreps website vs. Eurosport. It took some getting used to but I like it so far. I'm hoping the word gets out so more teams put their schedules in.

S
Brace
Brace
S
I LOVE IT!

I've been using it for the last 3 years over at Beaufort and it made life easier for us and for those players/parents who were stat hungry. It allows you to input different stats and it even keeps tabs on the players' stats over the years.

Although it takes some getting used to, it's not too difficult and it offers a LOT more than what Eurosport did

Curious, will we still be doing the weekly rankings like it was at Eurosport or will we use MaxPrep's already preset ranking system?

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
World Cup
World Cup
Just a reminder for all coaches, managers, referees, reporters, and fans to become familiar with MaxPreps, which will become the Scoreboard home to Palmetto State prep soccer in 2017!

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
A couple of quick comments/questions (or whines):

Is it possible to have another link on the SCSoccer home page for MaxPreps SC Girls Soccer? The current link takes you to the boys section (it doesn't really specify boys) and I haven't found a simple way to go to SC Girls Soccer - I can get there, but not simply (us old guys need simple).

Also, I've requested that the Governor's School For Science and Math be added to the Class A - Region II on the web page but it hasn't happened in over a week (I think they say it will take 24 hours) and they haven't communicated what the problem is. Do we, "SCSoccer.com", have to do something to make that happen?

Coach Cady GSSM
C
Corner Kick
Online Content
Corner Kick
C
I have used it for several years here at Spring Valley. We use it to present player of the game certificates. WE had a player receive a Max Prep state player of the week award that was mailed to SV for her. It has really helped with year end and career stats.

just PLEASE DO NOT PUT SCRIMMAGES IN AS GAMES.

A
Bench
Bench
A
I added Governor's School For Science and Math to Class A -Region II.

Email me if you need anything else.

Alisa - adancer@maxpreps.com

Brace
Brace
Originally Posted By: AlisaMP
I added Governor's School For Science and Math to Class A -Region II.

Email me if you need anything else.

Alisa - adancer@maxpreps.com

When will the regions look right?

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
Goal
Goal
In the past I could go in and add games to teams playing in a tournament we were hosting. Can you still do that or do you have to be one of the coaches to put in a game?
If I'm playing in a tournament, should I enter my own games?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard