I am Mike Salamone and I am our women's soccer head coach for Athletes for College. We currently have a very successful baseball team and now we are forming a women's and men's soccer team.

Athletes for College is a post grad academy and it's for athletes who may not have been recruited by a D1-3 college scout but would like to continue playing soccer while attending a college which we are affiliated with Piedmont International University where our athletes will attend college and have full access to their amenities . The other option is athletes can do online classes while playing in a highly competitive league.

Our mission is to train our athletes while attending college courses to where playing against highly competitive college club teams to hopefully be recognized by a higher level college and can be transferred to that particular D1-3 college. You may ask yourself why our program over a JUCO or community college? The best answer is, you will not loose a year of eligibility with the NAIA or NCAA division. We also do not have timeline or restrictions on when and what time of the year we can practice and play. We can practice and train throughout the year.

This being said, we also have very exciting news as ESPN has been following our baseball team and doing interviews as our program is going to be on Outside the Lines as ESPN feels very strongly about our academy and even better news, ESPN wants to a film on our program and how the program became successful and the future that Athletes for College will have for those athletes who may not have been scouted from a D1-3 college,plus it gives students the opportunity to continue playing the sport they love in a highly competitive league plus continue with their education.

So I reaching out to coaches and players seniors and even juniors or those who want to attend college and still play soccer that might be interested in our post grad academy.

Women's Head Soccer Coach

Mike Salamone
msalamone@athletesforcollege.com
Cell 860-946-9747