Unregistered
A
^?

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Dixiehigh#3,
Whom ever sends in your scores to Kyle at scsoccer.com can send him an email with the corrected score and I'm sure he will correct it for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
either way its not worth the trouble 4-0...3-0? not to much of a difference when you lose by that much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the correct score was 4-0...have your coach contact ours and talk it over, but regardless the score was 4-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no, it was 3-0..and to rainbow.. yea, i bet if we played club soccer, we would be there with them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, and i bet if i was a millionare i would be rich.

trying to turn a 4-0 loss to a 3-0 loss is kind of a worthless cause. Still nothing to be proud about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my point exactly G & W... and dixie dont take it serious it was a bad loss either way but your comment about club?> didnt make much sense

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
How is Dixie back in the rankings is what I want to know??? Hmmm.....they probably won't be seeded that high come playoffs though (shouldn't).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna back Dixie up on this one. They won their region and they've been playing some good soccer over the last few weeks and, in my opinion, deserved a top 5 spot. Personally I think that Dixe should be 5th, Blackville-Hilda should be #3 (because of how many good wins they've had recently) and Buford should be #4. And Williston-Elko doesn't have any room to complain, when you loose three games in a row you need to get bumped out of the top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Up to date Dixie is ranked fourth. I disagree with the ranking though. They have lost six games including one to Wiliston Elko, the only game they have played each other this year. Dixie does not deserve to be ranked fourth. The only thing that they have going for them is the number of games they have played. And even then they have only won 11/20 and that's not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well say what u may 12th man and other haters. Play as many games as we do and see if u can beat those teams when u play back to back games everyday. thats just like saying Some Platoon in a battle have alot of battles and win more than half and not get credit for it. Say what u want. Win some, u lose some. In this case we lost. We have numerous games, o well. You can't take ANY credit away from someone, cause they play more games. whats your point? I have not a good explanation because of your lack of a point. Stop hating until u actually play us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Dixie should by top 5 just because they've had some good wins over the last few weeks and they deserve it. And frankly Blackville-Hilda is probably on the best streak of their season and Dixie has a win over BH. We (SCS) have played Dixie twice and beaten them in PK's both times and we have a heck of a team so in order for them to hang with us they must have something good going on. Congrats guys and good luck in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks dude. same to u!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
okay okay dixie ill give you credit i looked at your schedule and for a school of your size you do have a little bit of a difficult schedule. and we all have those days when the result of a game isnt as we pleased but i still stand my ground on the fact that 3-0 and 4-0 has no difference, unless of course your the goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as a keeper i can say 3 or 4-0 is pretty much a domination, period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Props to Dixie's keeper, he's deffinately good. Take it out on their defense if anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK?? i get u rainbow. But hey, u come down to 1a and can't play club ball because of other sports and play 3 and 4a schools that play year around soccer. There shoudln't be any comparing.. We play 2a,3a,4a,and big 16 schools and they hang with a 1a team? don't brag about a score. ok, we lost to pendleton that much. lose some, u win some.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard