Greenville FC Supporters,

Greenville, SC – February 8th, 2018 – Greenville Football Club (Greenville FC) has officially named Eugene Stone Soccer Stadium as their 2018 Inaugural Season home venue, located on the campus of Furman University.

Club president, Marco Carrizales and Chief Operating Officer, Richard Carrizales have built Greenville FC over the course of the past year. Marco, a former Furman University Men’s Soccer player, is thrilled to make this ground-breaking announcement. “Eugene Stone Soccer Stadium is close to my heart having been a player for Furman. I understand firsthand how this stadium allows us the opportunity to provide the Greenville FC community a meaningful experience”, said Marco. “Eugene Stone Stadium holds close to 3,000 people, has world class facilities and with the close proximity to the field offers fans the opportunity to take in a high-energy soccer atmosphere. I can’t wait to bring in new faces to a stadium I used to call home.”

Additionally Season tickets are now available for purchase! Team merchandise and the 2018 NPSL Southeast schedule will be released in the days and weeks to follow.

GREENVILLE FC | 2018 SEASON TICKET PACKAGE
GREENVILLE FC | 2018 SEASON TICKET PACKAGE
$105.00
All 2018 Season Ticket Packages come with a Limited Edition : Inaugural Season Scarf! This Season Ticket gets you access to all regular season games, as well as any home exhibition games.

[All 2018 Season Tickets will be picked up at the Season Kickoff Event. Date TBD. If your Season Ticket is not picked up at that Event, then your Ticket Package will be shipped to you.]

BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER TODAY
Greenville FC has also partnered with upstate marketing agency, RingoFire, to further build the Greenville FC community. “This partnership will not only elevate Greenville FC’s presence in the community but will help contribute to the excitement of the inaugural season for a wide variety of fans”, Richard explained when discussing the strategic partnership.

For more on Greenville FC, fans can visit https://www.gvlfc.com/ to sign up for the weekly newsletter or follow their social channels, @gvlfc on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest.