Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#17503 04/27/04 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woa, woa..What number Are U escalade? first of all, we didn't lose to WILLISTON 3-1.. the only team who has beat us NEAR bad is pendleton.. we got beat by williston 1-0..I don't give two chits what u did to williston.. ya'll were DECENT. We played ya'll under the condition of riding all the way down there.. Ya'll play kick/boom ball, soccer. Ya'lls passsing sucks and ya'll miss foot everyball.. and #9 sucks to death. he's fast, muscular and thats about it.. He boxed out like basketball everytime he got near the ball when someone was coming on to him.. and the rest ouf the outside mids and defense miss footed and really sucked.. We played ya'll (rednecks) and yall kick,box-out,runover,boomball,kick around, mis-foot, and don't pass.. I like #7 on yall's team.. he's the best one yall got. and yall's coach is kool. Other than that i have no more room for respect for escalade and other haters..Pick your game up and then come talk trash to me.

#17504 04/27/04 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to forget the factor that is, "Having a bad night." It affects every team at least once or twice a year. We had a bad night against you guys when we played you, Dixiehigh#3. I enjoyed playing you guys because I thought of you as a quality ball club, and it's always fun to play a good team, even when you lose.

And this is for everyone to read: chill out. No need for silly insults and meaningless arguing. That just puts you in the brackets for red neck soccer...

And as for Dixie being in the top 5: Props to you guys, whether you deserve it or not. I don't know whether or not you deserve it because the only times I've seen you play was when I played you, so I don't have any room to judge (not that I would anyway). Just be ready to back up the crap that comes with being in the top five in the playoffs. I look forward to playing you again, be it in the playoffs or even next year.

#17505 04/27/04 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK put it like this. I didn't say anything wrong, we had a bad night as well did yall. We won't know real results until we play ya'll again.CHeck ya boy escalade.

#17506 04/27/04 09:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, well first of all I agree that BH should be #3. Despite losing to Dixie, they're a good team and have played well as of recently. Buford should be #4 because they have a crap schedule and they lost to Lancester. Dixie deserves a top 5 spot over WE because WE lost 3 games last week and you can't stay in the top 5 and lose like that. And I don't think there's even an argument about who's the top 2. And to escalade's comment about seeing how Dixie does in the lower state? Let's see how you guys do in the upper state. The competition in the upper state is way harder than the lower state. You have CC and SSC which are 2 almost for sure loses, then you have Dixie, 96, and Ware Shoals which are all good enough teams to compete on any given day. No matter what anybody says Gov's School is no good, and from the impression that I get WE, BH, and Buford fall in the same category as Dixie, 96, and WS.

#17507 04/28/04 12:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with u tellin the to see what it is like with upperstate soccer. But dixie can't be put in the same category as WS and 96.. We have blowed both out.. One time against WS the score was 6-0. Once against 96 5-0.. Blow outs. Theres no comp. there..

#17508 04/28/04 04:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, good point dixie, i agree. my bad

#17509 04/28/04 03:36 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
DCA:
Just out of curiosity, how is Gov's school no good?? There schedule strength is almost identical to Buford’s (not saying it's a whole lot) but they are on the same exact level as Buford in my mind. Lost both times to them but as it says, in overtime. As for your 2nd comment DCA, if you would have read escalades comment he said and agreed that you guys and CC are at the top, yatta-yatta-yatta. But besides you two there is no one else really. Maybe DIXIE, I'll give you that but 96 and WS in the same category?? You can blow that comment out your A$$. Just b/c 96 gave you guys a run, they still aren't that good. Come to think of it, you guys aren't as good as you and others think you are. If that game was that close and DIXIE twice. SCS is not the dominating school that you guys think you are. You and DIXIE are on the levels of the other Lower state team you mentioned earlier DCA. And don't give me a lot of crap about it b/c the bottom line is that your team has to be on that level with the performances you guys have played against DIXIE and recently 96 and go ahead and factor in the first game blow out by CC 8-0 (Side note: CC beat Buford 8-1 in the State Championship) so yes, there you have it. SCS is on the same level. Get all of your facts together before making a post like that again. Holla at ya boy and SHOW DCA MY MOTTO!!!!

#17510 04/28/04 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well regarding the first game w/ CC, it was crap, Tomek scored 5 goals, 3 of which were from at least 15 yards outside the 18. They were some of the best shots I've ever seen. We played them last week and it was 4-0, but we kept them scoreless the second half, so we can deffinately at least hang with them. And if Buford got waxed by Lancester (who sucks) and Gov. school lost to Buford that's not sayin much about either team. I just believe that no matter what, with or without CC the upstate is always gonna win state because the best teams are here. I almost had my mind set on BH winning lower state until they lost to Swansea JV, what's that? I'm beginning to question them a little.

#17511 04/29/04 04:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^ See thats why i like this dude above. Good point.. How is a ranked 5 team on VARSITY lose to a JV?

#17512 04/29/04 04:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see Buford or Gov's school play
B-H or W-E i think that would be some great games plus it would prove if Buford or Gov's school are as good as there records imply they are. Because
B-H and W-E are good 1A teams

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard