Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#17493 04/27/04 12:17 AM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
It's the smell of crap coming from Dixie being ranked in the top 5 this week!!!

#17494 04/27/04 02:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why hate? play us.

#17495 04/27/04 02:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like to play Dixie.

#17496 04/27/04 03:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow...obviously someone is bitter about it. the fact is, WE lost 3 in a row, so they do not deserve to be in the top 5 anymore. dixie has played well, and is a good team. they deserve it just as much as anyone in 1A to be there.

#17497 04/27/04 04:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with Krumhead, if WE has lost 3 in a row then they obviously don't deserve to be in the top 5, agreed? And since when one team is bumped out of the top 5 another team must be bumped in and I can't think of another team that deserves it more than Dixie.

#17498 04/28/04 04:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't BHHS ranked #3? Didn't they beat the #3 ranked team? Didn't Dixe lose against them? Just wondering. Maybe others see it different from me. [Confused]

#17499 04/28/04 04:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Dixie didn't lose to Blackville Hilda. We beat them 2-1

#17500 04/28/04 04:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh hello dixiehigh#3 he was talking about williston airhead. i agree with social distortion2005 we should be ranked #3 b/c y'all lost to williston and we beat them after y'all lost to them 3-1 and we beat them 2 out of 3 times this season. the only reason we lost you guys is that we played williston for the second time the day before we played you all and maybe we did williston a favor by tiring you guys out the night before but it still doesn't matter you lost to them and we beat them, the sorry teams of the lower state as so you say. i bet y'all couldn't last one season in the lower state with the blackville's, the williston's, the buford's, and the govenor's school not downing cc and ssc.

#17501 04/27/04 05:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen.

#17502 04/27/04 06:59 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
Well, BHHS you are gonna leave the top 5 the same way you guys came in (very quickly). Not sure what happen to you guys against the JV squad. It's a shame b/c you had a lot of respect after the big win against WE to have a loss like this. I think you guys just lost home field advantage in the later rounds (quarter finals) of the tournament.

#17503 04/27/04 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woa, woa..What number Are U escalade? first of all, we didn't lose to WILLISTON 3-1.. the only team who has beat us NEAR bad is pendleton.. we got beat by williston 1-0..I don't give two chits what u did to williston.. ya'll were DECENT. We played ya'll under the condition of riding all the way down there.. Ya'll play kick/boom ball, soccer. Ya'lls passsing sucks and ya'll miss foot everyball.. and #9 sucks to death. he's fast, muscular and thats about it.. He boxed out like basketball everytime he got near the ball when someone was coming on to him.. and the rest ouf the outside mids and defense miss footed and really sucked.. We played ya'll (rednecks) and yall kick,box-out,runover,boomball,kick around, mis-foot, and don't pass.. I like #7 on yall's team.. he's the best one yall got. and yall's coach is kool. Other than that i have no more room for respect for escalade and other haters..Pick your game up and then come talk trash to me.

#17504 04/27/04 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to forget the factor that is, "Having a bad night." It affects every team at least once or twice a year. We had a bad night against you guys when we played you, Dixiehigh#3. I enjoyed playing you guys because I thought of you as a quality ball club, and it's always fun to play a good team, even when you lose.

And this is for everyone to read: chill out. No need for silly insults and meaningless arguing. That just puts you in the brackets for red neck soccer...

And as for Dixie being in the top 5: Props to you guys, whether you deserve it or not. I don't know whether or not you deserve it because the only times I've seen you play was when I played you, so I don't have any room to judge (not that I would anyway). Just be ready to back up the crap that comes with being in the top five in the playoffs. I look forward to playing you again, be it in the playoffs or even next year.

#17505 04/27/04 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK put it like this. I didn't say anything wrong, we had a bad night as well did yall. We won't know real results until we play ya'll again.CHeck ya boy escalade.

#17506 04/27/04 09:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, well first of all I agree that BH should be #3. Despite losing to Dixie, they're a good team and have played well as of recently. Buford should be #4 because they have a crap schedule and they lost to Lancester. Dixie deserves a top 5 spot over WE because WE lost 3 games last week and you can't stay in the top 5 and lose like that. And I don't think there's even an argument about who's the top 2. And to escalade's comment about seeing how Dixie does in the lower state? Let's see how you guys do in the upper state. The competition in the upper state is way harder than the lower state. You have CC and SSC which are 2 almost for sure loses, then you have Dixie, 96, and Ware Shoals which are all good enough teams to compete on any given day. No matter what anybody says Gov's School is no good, and from the impression that I get WE, BH, and Buford fall in the same category as Dixie, 96, and WS.

#17507 04/28/04 12:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with u tellin the to see what it is like with upperstate soccer. But dixie can't be put in the same category as WS and 96.. We have blowed both out.. One time against WS the score was 6-0. Once against 96 5-0.. Blow outs. Theres no comp. there..

#17508 04/28/04 04:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, good point dixie, i agree. my bad

#17509 04/28/04 03:36 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
DCA:
Just out of curiosity, how is Gov's school no good?? There schedule strength is almost identical to Buford’s (not saying it's a whole lot) but they are on the same exact level as Buford in my mind. Lost both times to them but as it says, in overtime. As for your 2nd comment DCA, if you would have read escalades comment he said and agreed that you guys and CC are at the top, yatta-yatta-yatta. But besides you two there is no one else really. Maybe DIXIE, I'll give you that but 96 and WS in the same category?? You can blow that comment out your A$$. Just b/c 96 gave you guys a run, they still aren't that good. Come to think of it, you guys aren't as good as you and others think you are. If that game was that close and DIXIE twice. SCS is not the dominating school that you guys think you are. You and DIXIE are on the levels of the other Lower state team you mentioned earlier DCA. And don't give me a lot of crap about it b/c the bottom line is that your team has to be on that level with the performances you guys have played against DIXIE and recently 96 and go ahead and factor in the first game blow out by CC 8-0 (Side note: CC beat Buford 8-1 in the State Championship) so yes, there you have it. SCS is on the same level. Get all of your facts together before making a post like that again. Holla at ya boy and SHOW DCA MY MOTTO!!!!

#17510 04/28/04 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well regarding the first game w/ CC, it was crap, Tomek scored 5 goals, 3 of which were from at least 15 yards outside the 18. They were some of the best shots I've ever seen. We played them last week and it was 4-0, but we kept them scoreless the second half, so we can deffinately at least hang with them. And if Buford got waxed by Lancester (who sucks) and Gov. school lost to Buford that's not sayin much about either team. I just believe that no matter what, with or without CC the upstate is always gonna win state because the best teams are here. I almost had my mind set on BH winning lower state until they lost to Swansea JV, what's that? I'm beginning to question them a little.

#17511 04/29/04 04:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^ See thats why i like this dude above. Good point.. How is a ranked 5 team on VARSITY lose to a JV?

#17512 04/29/04 04:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see Buford or Gov's school play
B-H or W-E i think that would be some great games plus it would prove if Buford or Gov's school are as good as there records imply they are. Because
B-H and W-E are good 1A teams

#17513 04/29/04 04:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOOB, the teams will play each other in the playoffs, so we will see how good each team really is. With both Dixie and BH losing on Tuesday, Governor's School should move back up in the top five.

#17514 04/28/04 05:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name to me 1 good team that Governor's School has beaten this year then maybe they should be considered for the top 5. They're schedule is horrible! You don't deserve to be a top 5 team and lost twice to Buford and not beaten anyone else good.

#17515 04/28/04 05:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have to agree with thoughtless. my team isnt ranked as high as others that i personnely shouldnt be ranked where they are but what can you say, apparently someone does. arguing is just all part of it though sometimes things need to be settled with low blows and sometimes it has to be settled on the pitch. so if you have your downing another team prove it on the field

#17516 04/28/04 06:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I would like to play CC. I've been on the team(BHHS) for 2 years now. I wasn't playing when we went to state. I'd like to play them so I can see if they are as good as everyone says they are.

#17517 04/28/04 07:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who started this party and didn't inform The Fruit? HUH? WHO? Anyway, Swansea's team was not a JV team at all. They just play with JVs because they have some eighth graders on the team. Swansea is a very good team that could fare well with a varsity schedule. Does that mean we shouldn't have won? No. So I'm not making excuses. You guys would have probably lost to Swansea, too.

#17518 04/28/04 07:14 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
DCA bottom line is, you don't know b/c you guys haven't played Buford or Gov. school or a lot of other lower state teams so you can't make that assumption. Only thing we can do, is try and make sense of it all and justify it by numbers and statistics. Maybe you guys are on another level then the other teams (besides CC) but as the "statistics" show, your not. Bottom line. I didn't make them up!!! This is just all good fun. Don't be mad that at the end of every year when the results show you guys placed 3rd in the state. Ouch! I bet that one hurt, didn't it.....

#17519 04/28/04 07:16 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
Oh yeah, good luck to all 1A teams in the playoffs (Upper and Lower) including SCS. May the best team represent!!!

#17520 04/29/04 12:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Representt!!

#17521 04/29/04 02:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Grapefruit, I forgot to invite you. I'll hit you up on the next one.

#17522 04/30/04 04:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
look here dixiehigh #jacka$$, i don't care what you think about our program b/c on any other night we would've beat you and you know that in your heart. who cares about travel. and fact of the matter i don't see where you guys pass the ball so well b/c if we were that bad why did you guys only beat us 2-1. the main reason why we lost to you guys is that we played williston the night before and we didn't the stamina to pull out the win against y'all. just to let you know i'm # 11 the one you got the yellow card against big boy. now sleep on that

#17523 04/29/04 05:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
o. lmao. u chunk bar..lol..i man handle boys your size everygame in football..'sleep on that'

#17524 04/29/04 08:23 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
intresting little talk b/w you two Dixie and Escalade...Any team can loose on any given day, given the right circumstances!!! Just look at both teams last games...Now the both of you or atleast one of you will be knocked out of the top 5 and loose valuable home field advantage in this crucial time. Everyone better bring their A game come next week.

#17525 04/29/04 10:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUCH!!!! Nice shot Escalade. Holla at ya boy #16. No offense Dixie#3, but you gotta know when to play football and when to play soccer. If you keep playing the way you do in soccer you might have a pretty heavy collection of yellow cards. And yeah I think we can all sleep on that.

~I didn't know Dixie had a football team~

#17526 04/30/04 01:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea dixie has football team.. im allregion center and linebacker..

#17527 04/30/04 02:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gov School did beat Wilson twice... those are a couple of impressive wins.

#17528 04/30/04 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't bring up football on this site, because that is one sport where we can talk smack and back it up. We have the most successful football team that also plays soccer at their school. How do you have enough stamina to play both sides of the ball, Pudge?

#17529 04/30/04 08:40 PM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Striker33, I have a question, I think DCA has every right to be upset for being number 3 at the end of each year. Fact remains, SCS is 2nd through the whole season up until that upper state game. Although SCS doesn't play lower state teams in their season, they do play teams that play lower state teams. SCS beats those teams that beat lower state teams. I mean if SCS honestly deserved to be 3rd all the time, then why are they 2nd until that game? It won't happen but I would love for SCS to play the team CC beats in the finals after the finals to see who actually deserves that 2nd place spot.

#17530 05/01/04 03:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a good point.

#17531 05/01/04 03:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao@ grapefruit..pudge? ok, anyway man..U ugly.

#17532 05/01/04 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO? This might sound niev of me, but what does that mean?

#17533 05/03/04 03:12 AM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
AliCruzco, I would be mad too!! I never said they (you guys) didn't deserve it, I just simply said that they could never be #2 b/c of CC. I do have a quick question for you or anyone else who can help me. I know that they divide the teams up to have an "even" number of teams in Lower/Upper State but are teams switching next year from one to the other. I mean the Lower state has teams that should be in the upper??? Also, I have heard some rumors that there might be a tournament next year b/w some schools that wouldn't normally get to play in 1A because it's hard to rank/seed teams in the end that either don't play each other or have no common denominator to go by...Good luck to all 1A teams this week.

#17534 05/03/04 04:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there was a tournament then it would be for the better. It would settle all of this upper/lower state crap. I know we (SSC) would love to play every and all lower state team because we're confident in our abilities and aren't scared of losing.

#17535 05/04/04 04:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
96 is moving up to 2A next year so that will leave to few teams in 1A to have a real playoff but thornwell is supposed to be getting a team so things could possibly work out

#17536 05/04/04 04:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thornwell getting a team? O boy..And to social distortion.. lmao means laugh my A$$ off..

#17537 05/03/04 05:19 PM
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Wagener-Salley will field a varsity 1A team next year. W-S will be in region IV next year.

#17538 05/03/04 06:17 PM
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
Dixie, if these teams are moving where does that put you all, in a region by yourselfs??

#17539 05/03/04 06:20 PM
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
CURRENT 1A BOYS TEAMS (16) -- number of matches played in 2004.
-------------------------
25 - Dixie
21 - Ware Shoals
19 - Christ Church
18 - Williston-Elko
17 - Blackville-Hilda
16 - Buford
16 - Ninety Six
15 - Governor's School
15 - Landrum
14 - Indian Land
14 - Southside Christian
11 - Lewisville
10 - Branchville
10 - Greenville Charter
9 - Lincoln
6 - Hunter-Kinard-Tyler

PROJECTED 1A BOYS TEAMS in 2005
UPPER STATE (12)
1 - Dixie, Greenville Charter, Thornwell (rumored to have varsity in '05), Ware Shoals
2 - Christ Church, Landrum, Southside Christian
3 - Buford, Indian Land, Lewisville
4 - Hunter-Kinard-Tyler, Wagener-Salley (JV in '03-'04)
LOWER STATE (7)
5 - Bamberg-Ehrhardt (from 2A), Blackville-Hilda, Williston-Elko
6 - Academic Magnet (from 2A), Branchville, Lincoln
7 - Governor's School
8 - none

#17540 05/03/04 11:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know that B-E was switching to 1A next year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard