Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Brace
Brace
S
Originally Posted By: Alister DeLong
Misael, can't wait to see you on sportscenter for your analysis. Maybe they will bring you in for the studio show. Better yet, you should commentate the games for ESPN the Ocho.

The Ocho is my dream. That way I can debut my Ron Burgundy/Telemundo spanish soccer analyst character “Fabricio Escaliente Smith”

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
S
Brace
Brace
S
Originally Posted By: SharksFutbol
Since my boys got knocked out early, I guess I can chime in now.

5a game will be interesting as NF has had a great season. Wando is Wando, but I think it'll be a closer game than some may think. Wando wins 2-1

I don’t wanna toot my own horn here, but ummmmmmmm............

Great game. Kudos to NaFo for bringing it to the champs and fighting the whole game. That NaFo keeper had the save of the day in the 1st half & made another great save in the 2nd half. Wando did just enough to maintain the streak tonight

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
eMnAvA Offline OP
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
Since my boys got knocked out early, I guess I can chime in now.

5a game will be interesting as NF has had a great season. Wando is Wando, but I think it'll be a closer game than some may think. Wando wins 2-1

I don’t wanna toot my own horn here, but ummmmmmmm............

Great game. Kudos to NaFo for bringing it to the champs and fighting the whole game. That NaFo keeper had the save of the day in the 1st half & made another great save in the 2nd half. Wando did just enough to maintain the streak tonight

"Stop worrying about the present remember the past." - Anonymous *cough cough*

"Could be a blowout" - Anonymous *cough cough*

For real was top game of the day. BE-Berea was really good as well. Enjoyed all of the games. Congrats to all of today's participants. Have a safe and fun weekend and summer. Look forward to next year!

P
Throw In
Throw In
P
Is this the first year where every state champion on the boys side was the same from last year? Chapin moving up to 5A and Berea moving up to 4A means that some streaks will have to come to an end. Already looking forward to next season to see how it all shakes out

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard