Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats does everyone thinks going to happen this time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna cross someone up, and Aiken's gonna clinch the region title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im looking forward to an intense soccer game, it has the potential to nbe a great one, i hope its a good one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cross someone up? Now you PLAY for aiken? At the beginning of the season you said you used to play for Irmo but that you were an aiken fan now. Then you said you helped work with the aiken team. Which is it? At least take "Irmo" off of your profile....can you do that for me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The highlight of the night was listening to some Aiken player's dad try to talk jive to the N.A. student section. That is one jive turkey. You are cool dad.

When N.A.'s Eric B. went down with a leg cramp Aiken's goalie #1 came over and streched Eric out. It is excellent to see some class like this. Hats off to #1.

As usaual the N.A. "Band Nerds" stole the show.

As for the game:
--N.A. goal-Eric Baafour- 1 minute 6 seconds into the game.
--Aiken goal-#14?- 7 min left in 2nd half.
--Aiken goal-?- about 2 or 3 min left.

A nailbiter to the end. Good hussel on both sides ocasionally some class. Good game-Bad Outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster, that cross-up was supposed to be with a basketball, but I forgot to bring it when I left for work. Second, I never said I played for Irmo. That was just a disguise so Kyle would accept my registration at the time, because I have a bit of a history on this board. I WOULD take it off, but there's gonna have to be a please and thank you thrown in there somewhere. And to clear things up, I'm the statboy for Aiken.

hooligan, did we talk? By the way, you'd be surprised at how funny it is that THAT guy was talking to yall. He and his family are probably the nicest in Aiken. They're yankees, though, so it's not all that surprising.

The band nerds didn't steal the show, but I've come to terms with them now. Especially since nalinebacker could eat me if he wanted to. Kid's probably like 6'2, 230 or something around there - all muscle anyway. I heard about the incident with Tray, the little fatass trainer, though I wish I could've been there to see it. We'd been talking about that for a while. I was gonna tell him to hold the basketball for me, but that didn't pan out. As for the nerds, cooler than I expected. They DID get shown up by Rob's little brother, though. Another thought, I wish Aiken had girls halfway as good-looking as some I've seen at Lexington, White Knoll, and now NA.

As for the game, a couple corrections-
--I thought NA's goal was scored by Seth, but you're probably right
--Our first goal was off a real nice header by Rob Victor(#10) off Flynn's(#14) throw-in
--Second goal was by Adam Lambert(#20) after Schuyler's throw-in skipped through the box and Adam outran the defender to score. He almost missed the goal, though.

As you said, unfortunate outcome for NA, but a huge win for Aiken. I think NA's got a good shot at beating Mauldin in the first round, and I think there's a good chance that all four teams from region 4 get past the first round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU for admitting your petty statboy duty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, you're about a year and a half late, but you're welcome. Coming from some random Irmo fag, that means a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a game...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And to clear things up, I'm the statboy for Aiken."

Quit dreaming of your glory days with the pen and paper. You lied again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard