Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong-
That statement about the girls from Aiken could have been kept to yourself, b/c the only reason you think that Aiken girls aren't good looking is b/c they would never give you the time of day and for good reason.

Mr Oysterhead~
Headstrong is really the statboy for Aiken you can't miss him, he is the kid with the big a**head on the sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NA fans did steal the show. Aiken fans and players couldnt keep their heads off of us and on the game. Yet it still was a great game. I never saw anything happen with a trainer named tray. As for gettin showed up by the ball boy thats a joke. that little boy bout **** on himself. i mean what u want us to do hit a little 10 year old kid we would go to jail. As for NA chicks, damn they hott. Yea Aiken does need some of them. NAs goal was scored by seth not eric

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster, what did I lie about? I hate to ask, but are you retarded?

16, whatever you say. I DO have a big head, but the head jokes quit bothering me somewhere around the 4th grade. I'm attractive enough. I'll leave it at that. As for the girls, it has nothing to do with me. Ask any dude from Aiken High about our girls and they'd say the same. South Aiken's a different story. By the way, have I done something to you, or does talking **** to me just make you feel like a badass?

linebacker, it WAS a joke. Will's just an annoying kid. I DO think that a large part of the few Aiken guys getting upset had to do with yall yelling at him. I had no problem with it, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing was said to the little boy till he turned around and said something to us not a good idea on his behalf

coach
coach
Damn! I am so sorry both Aiken and No. Augusta were knocked out of the Red Neck League playoffs in the 1st round. You both contribute so much to the world of Red Neck society and culture. Maybe next year ya'll will go further in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, you're the "Stat boy" from last year who ran his mouth off. Didn't you learn from last year people know you and can retaliate for the rude comments you make?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never have and probably never will. I hope they're all aware that if they DO try something, they're gonna be dealing with a lot more than just me. Either way, real life confrontations and internet confrontations are two very different things. Unless someone I've embarrassed is a quality sniper(and a desperate one at that), I couldn't care less.

And 2004, it would help if you knew what qualifies someone as a redneck. Talking **** about soccer on the internet isn't one of them. And since you obviously don't get out of the house much, being a redneck has become anything but embarrassing in the southeast. Everyone loves a good redneck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is sad "Statboy". You should pay attention to your mistakes. Never know when an old flame will come popping up. Hope those confrontations are different like you said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one's gonna touch me. I'm sure of that.

And what mistakes are we talking about here? It's been openly known that I'm Aiken's statboy for almost two years now, and not one person has even SAID anything if that's what you're talking about. NA was the closest it came, and I'm cool with those kids. Sorry to disappoint.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just chimed in, but I'm confused about the name changing part and fooling Kevin/Kyle. Explain that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard