Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats does everyone thinks going to happen this time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna cross someone up, and Aiken's gonna clinch the region title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im looking forward to an intense soccer game, it has the potential to nbe a great one, i hope its a good one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cross someone up? Now you PLAY for aiken? At the beginning of the season you said you used to play for Irmo but that you were an aiken fan now. Then you said you helped work with the aiken team. Which is it? At least take "Irmo" off of your profile....can you do that for me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The highlight of the night was listening to some Aiken player's dad try to talk jive to the N.A. student section. That is one jive turkey. You are cool dad.

When N.A.'s Eric B. went down with a leg cramp Aiken's goalie #1 came over and streched Eric out. It is excellent to see some class like this. Hats off to #1.

As usaual the N.A. "Band Nerds" stole the show.

As for the game:
--N.A. goal-Eric Baafour- 1 minute 6 seconds into the game.
--Aiken goal-#14?- 7 min left in 2nd half.
--Aiken goal-?- about 2 or 3 min left.

A nailbiter to the end. Good hussel on both sides ocasionally some class. Good game-Bad Outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster, that cross-up was supposed to be with a basketball, but I forgot to bring it when I left for work. Second, I never said I played for Irmo. That was just a disguise so Kyle would accept my registration at the time, because I have a bit of a history on this board. I WOULD take it off, but there's gonna have to be a please and thank you thrown in there somewhere. And to clear things up, I'm the statboy for Aiken.

hooligan, did we talk? By the way, you'd be surprised at how funny it is that THAT guy was talking to yall. He and his family are probably the nicest in Aiken. They're yankees, though, so it's not all that surprising.

The band nerds didn't steal the show, but I've come to terms with them now. Especially since nalinebacker could eat me if he wanted to. Kid's probably like 6'2, 230 or something around there - all muscle anyway. I heard about the incident with Tray, the little fatass trainer, though I wish I could've been there to see it. We'd been talking about that for a while. I was gonna tell him to hold the basketball for me, but that didn't pan out. As for the nerds, cooler than I expected. They DID get shown up by Rob's little brother, though. Another thought, I wish Aiken had girls halfway as good-looking as some I've seen at Lexington, White Knoll, and now NA.

As for the game, a couple corrections-
--I thought NA's goal was scored by Seth, but you're probably right
--Our first goal was off a real nice header by Rob Victor(#10) off Flynn's(#14) throw-in
--Second goal was by Adam Lambert(#20) after Schuyler's throw-in skipped through the box and Adam outran the defender to score. He almost missed the goal, though.

As you said, unfortunate outcome for NA, but a huge win for Aiken. I think NA's got a good shot at beating Mauldin in the first round, and I think there's a good chance that all four teams from region 4 get past the first round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU for admitting your petty statboy duty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, you're about a year and a half late, but you're welcome. Coming from some random Irmo fag, that means a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a game...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And to clear things up, I'm the statboy for Aiken."

Quit dreaming of your glory days with the pen and paper. You lied again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong-
That statement about the girls from Aiken could have been kept to yourself, b/c the only reason you think that Aiken girls aren't good looking is b/c they would never give you the time of day and for good reason.

Mr Oysterhead~
Headstrong is really the statboy for Aiken you can't miss him, he is the kid with the big a**head on the sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NA fans did steal the show. Aiken fans and players couldnt keep their heads off of us and on the game. Yet it still was a great game. I never saw anything happen with a trainer named tray. As for gettin showed up by the ball boy thats a joke. that little boy bout **** on himself. i mean what u want us to do hit a little 10 year old kid we would go to jail. As for NA chicks, damn they hott. Yea Aiken does need some of them. NAs goal was scored by seth not eric

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster, what did I lie about? I hate to ask, but are you retarded?

16, whatever you say. I DO have a big head, but the head jokes quit bothering me somewhere around the 4th grade. I'm attractive enough. I'll leave it at that. As for the girls, it has nothing to do with me. Ask any dude from Aiken High about our girls and they'd say the same. South Aiken's a different story. By the way, have I done something to you, or does talking **** to me just make you feel like a badass?

linebacker, it WAS a joke. Will's just an annoying kid. I DO think that a large part of the few Aiken guys getting upset had to do with yall yelling at him. I had no problem with it, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing was said to the little boy till he turned around and said something to us not a good idea on his behalf

coach
coach
Damn! I am so sorry both Aiken and No. Augusta were knocked out of the Red Neck League playoffs in the 1st round. You both contribute so much to the world of Red Neck society and culture. Maybe next year ya'll will go further in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, you're the "Stat boy" from last year who ran his mouth off. Didn't you learn from last year people know you and can retaliate for the rude comments you make?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never have and probably never will. I hope they're all aware that if they DO try something, they're gonna be dealing with a lot more than just me. Either way, real life confrontations and internet confrontations are two very different things. Unless someone I've embarrassed is a quality sniper(and a desperate one at that), I couldn't care less.

And 2004, it would help if you knew what qualifies someone as a redneck. Talking **** about soccer on the internet isn't one of them. And since you obviously don't get out of the house much, being a redneck has become anything but embarrassing in the southeast. Everyone loves a good redneck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is sad "Statboy". You should pay attention to your mistakes. Never know when an old flame will come popping up. Hope those confrontations are different like you said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one's gonna touch me. I'm sure of that.

And what mistakes are we talking about here? It's been openly known that I'm Aiken's statboy for almost two years now, and not one person has even SAID anything if that's what you're talking about. NA was the closest it came, and I'm cool with those kids. Sorry to disappoint.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just chimed in, but I'm confused about the name changing part and fooling Kevin/Kyle. Explain that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long story short, I was banned multiple times last year, and I wouldn't expect my registration to be accepted if he knew it was me. My trash-talking has been very mild this time around because I don't feel like dealing with making new names and whatnot. That will probably end fairly soon, and I will likely be banned again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The talk about Aiken girls is unfortunately too true. I have maybe seen one good looking Girl from Aiken high. In NA we refer to them as Aiken nasties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NA hooligan-
Hey man I'm from Aiken, not the High School, but the town. I resent that remark. I used to go to South Aiken High, and trust me there are plenty of good looking girls in Aiken. Don't talk bad about Aiken(the town), I will defend it every time. Feel free to talk bad about Aiken High's soccer team though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Aiken's a different story. When I said Aiken, I meant the school itself. The girls we hang out with. I've already got myself in enough trouble with a few girls, so I'll leave it at that.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Oh snap, it's my long time arch nemesis stat boy. How many times has Heise kicked you off the board? I can't believe I went a year without getting a chance to make a complete fool out of you time after time. And to put a rest to the city of Aiken girl dillema, there are a LOT of really fine ones, but also a lot of *****s. But definitely a lot of real fine pie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nicholas, I think that we've accidentally come to terms with one another. Maybe one day you'll step out of line and I'll have to spank you around like old times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the scam is working fellas! Just keep telling those North Augusta guys how ugly those Aiken girls are. That will mean more of the pretty ones for the Aiken guys. You know those NA guys don't come down off of the hill anyways, that would mean going through the valley.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard