Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
M
Any comments?? I think this will be an outstanding game. no predicts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish i could see it myself.

M
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
M
game starts in 30 minutes...I'm outta here. Let you know how it goes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Socastee 3-2 Myrtle Beach (OT)

Great game by both teams i would say.
Myrtle beach scored the first goal in the first 5 mins and thats the way it finished into the half.
About midway through the second socastee put one in and about 8 mins left socastee put in another.After regulation time had expired Myrtle beach tied it up. Ref said extra time was added for "the yellow cards and goals"??? but anyways socastee scored the winning goal with 3 mins left in the sencond OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as for our carolina forest game they had a track meet on there field and we told them to play us at home but they wouldnt so it was pretty much a forfiet....im guessing

M
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
M
AWESOME game!! Finish gave accurate account of the game...both teams played beautifully. Congrats to Lash Springs for a spectacular job at filling in at goalie for MB!! The fans were awesome...especially the MB guys who showed up painted from head to waist in green and yellow...Myrtle Beach has alot to be proud of having 2 such teams...Best of luck to both teams in the upcoming playoffs...

Link Copied to Clipboard